We’re looking for a Partner Engineer to join Snap. As a member of the Platform Partnerships team, you will engage with product, sales and engineering teams of the best companies around the world that want to partner with Snap. You will collaborate with our world-class engineering team, and you will act as the technical point of contact between Snapchat and its partners, combining technical skills with a deep knowledge of Snapchat's Ads API platform to identify, prototype and develop new opportunities. Partner Engineering is a highly technical team working directly with strategic partners, high value customers, developers and content creators to help them build, grow and monetize their businesses and audiences using Snapchat platform, products and services.
• 6-10 years of relevant experience, demonstrated leadership and project management skills
• Professional experience working with React, Redux, and MUI or Single Page Application technology stack such as AngularJS.
• 3+ years of experience in a Software Development organization as an HTML5 front-end developer.
• Develop well-crafted and thoroughly tested software. Our customers have unique demands which necessitate unique and creative testing solutions.
• Communicate with clients and the CSR to understand the desired design and functionality of sites.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Experience building and integrating with REST APIs
• Knowledge of REST API design and best practices
United States - Remote
Node.js, React, Google Cloud Platform