Our growth at this point has been entirely founder-led, but to get us to the 1,000,000 user milestone, we need an experienced marketer at the leadership level. As the lead of performance marketing, you will lead customer acquisition efforts via paid and owned marketing channels, SEO, and content. To be successful, you will need to be highly analytical with revenue and users as the desired outcome. You are responsible for efficiently acquiring new customers by managing and scaling existing channels and expanding Rezi’s acquisition model into new channels through ongoing experimentation and analytics. Our ideal candidate is a passionate, growth-oriented, and analytical marketing leader who can grow with the organization as we continue to scale.
- Identify gaps & opportunities, build hypotheses, and launch experiments to boost conversion within our marketing funnel
- Own the process of iterating on experiments and taking them across the finish line, including ideating new campaigns, working with product and engineering to execute tests, monitoring results, and collaborating with teams to implement learnings
- Explore, test, and refine new user acquisition channels that may include influencer marketing, native, affiliate/performance marketing, sponsorship, SEO, and more
- Optimize emails, landing pages, app store pages, push notifications, and organic content by setting up A/B tests in platforms such as SendGrid, Firebase, Google Optimize, and Facebook, and then analyzing and reporting results
- Prioritize and maintain a roadmap of acquisition, activation, retention, referral, and revenue opportunities