• Initiated and created a SharePoint page with embedded Power BI tables reports in order to create accessibility to mission critical reports. Reports consisted of project funding progress and fundraisers progress reports.
• Created a proposal to improve the work-flow of the home building process. Proposal consisted of utilizing Microsoft 365 tools such as workflows, automated emails, task creation/auto assignments, power bi reporting and etc. Ensured proposal incurred no additional cost by recommending software already purchased.
• Created written and video documentations for training purposes. Materials consisted of best Customer Relation Management (CRM) practices, data clean up methodology and advanced excel techniques.
• Utilized Raiser's Edge and plug ins to update/create between a few to hundreds of donors. Created mappings in plug ins to expedite this process.
• Developed and edited simple and complex Raiser's Edge queries for both reporting and qualitative information (i.e. mailing lists).
• Redesigned daily, monthly and year to date flash reports in excel. Excel file consisted of over two hundred thousand stacked formulas, pivot tables and graphic. Entrusted with a second redesign when the North American division merged with the Hawaii division.
• Reviewed commission Sales Program Incentive Funds (SPIFFs), all established commission schemes and calculated commissions for hundreds of employees. Submitted calculations to payroll and created commissions.
• Created detailed documentation on how to calculate commissions along with their corresponding data queries.
• Generated a slide deck that elucidate stacked excel formulas, what each function calculated and how to link the correct corresponding data for training purposes.
• Generated ad hoc reports for CEO, corporate managers,/directors, District Managers and mangers.
• Produced reports/maintained POS exception reports, vendor billing for Sales Commissions, P&L (profits and loss) financials and commitment reports.