• Developed and executed a communications campaign that resulted in the passing of a series of major criminal justice reforms, as Director of Public Affairs.
• Design and creation of viral video ads and PSAs with international celebrities that garnered millions of views, which helped to passcriminal justice reform in the Maryland state legislature.
• As the chief of staff, scheduled and maintained an international roster of moderators and negotiators who collaborated to fosterpeaceful dialogue during public diplomacy exercises.
• Developed & nurtured relationships with top-tier news organizations & placed stories in several global news outlets, includingMaryland Matters, The Economist, New York Times & Slate.com.
• Collaborated with production crew on the production of several episodes of a to-be-released second season of a hit documentary, thefirst of which led to the creation of a foundation of an organization that also became a future client.
• Consulted political clients on fundraising, campaign strategy & public relations, leading to a successful campaign for political seats.
• Created a special event and fundraising program that raised over 3 million dollars for national candidates and political party.
• Raised $2MM for political campaigns by arranging over 40 high-profile private events with national political figures as chief guests. • Appeared more than 100 times on television and radio programs to discuss and debate political issues and public policy.
• Wrote weekly opinion pieces for top-tier political publications, which helped to improve national visibility, influence elected officialsand legislative action, and generate funding.