• Wrote and managed social, web, and email content for 6 Web3/NFT clients, increasing the paid subscription/membership rate by 190%, and growingrevenue by 160%.
• Created a social media strategy and campaign that increased Facebook likes by 1.5x, Twitter followers by 2.5x, and website visitors by 1.5x.
• Initiated 8 project campaigns- collected client assets, managed deadlines, assigned deliverables, and scheduled internal kick-off meetings.
• Collaborate with internal teams to identify, negotiate, and win new strategic business with large nonprofits.
• Engage with 25-30 decision-makers weekly to improve their hiring outcomes, reduce outsourcing spend, develop fundraising action plans, andimplement programmatic learning solutions to increase social impact outcomes for nonprofit community stakeholders.
• Align with partners to implement pilot programs focused on preparing underserved communities for the modern workforce- resulting in 130%revenue growth post-pilot.
• Remain organized while generating $500,000 in revenue/quarter and taking on corporate responsibility projects.
• Collaborated with global teams to develop an equitable candidate application process, utilizing social impact metrics and the UN SDGs as a framework.
• Resolved client communication challenges by creating regular touch points and identifying additional stakeholders to engage in the project, enabling the team to complete project deliverables 2 weeks ahead of schedule.
• Designed and received executive approval for 8 recommendations based on the evaluation of 15 existing global youth program models.