Resume management, simplified
Work at the speed of thought
Confidence by design
Senior Quality Engineer Resume
• As a Customer Service Professional, answered phone calls from customers who needed help with the vaccination registration process.
• Guided customers regarding the vaccination process within defined Average Handle Time and First Call Resolution.
• Appointment coordination for COVID-19 vaccination for all 50 vaccination centers in the state of north rhine-Westphalia.
• Conducted supplier system audits, ensuring that customer requirements were met and audit results considered within customer supplierevaluation by defining corrective actions.
• Moderated a FMEA workshop for a cobot project to mitigate risks associated with and avoid future quality issues.
• Involved in creating a quality project toolbox, a repository of quality project documents and templates accessible to all Quality Consultants.
• Facilitated FMEA Meetings with project leaders to identify and reduce failure risks of safety-critical components and systems.
• Created and updated internal FMEA Process instructions to help teams understand the FMEA process and document the results incompliance with customer and automotive (AIAG-VDA) requirements.
• Provided methodical support based on internal Requirements/regulations of FMEAs and conducted internal ISO 9001 system auditsconsisting of four steps: Plan, Do, Check, and Act.
• Coordinated FMEA training for employees in the design office to ensure all employees were trained on the internal FMEA process.