We are looking for a Senior Account Executive to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing and developing relationships with our customers, understanding their needs and developing a plan to grow our business. The Senior Account Executive will be expected to identify and pursue new sales opportunities and to ensure our current customers are satisfied with their service. To be successful in this role, you should have demonstrable experience in both account management and sales management, as well as a strong understanding of marketing strategy. You should be able to develop relationships with our customers and be comfortable with face-to-face meetings. Ultimately, you will ensure our customers are fully satisfied with our services and help us build our business.
• As an Account Executive at Rezi, responsible for creating and executing a sales strategy to generate new business in a designated territory
• Generate leads, qualify prospects, and develop relationships with key decision makers to drive sales
• Develop strong relationships with existing accounts to identify new opportunities and increase customer loyalty
• Maintain a high degree of product knowledge and understanding of the competitive landscape
• Utilize CRM to document customer interactions and maintain an accurate record of customer accounts
• Foster a collaborative environment with internal teams to understand customer needs and develop customized solutions
• Analyze customer data to identify trends and opportunities for growth
• Develop sales presentations and provide training and support to customers
• 5+ years of relevant sales experience in a software/technology company.
• Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales quota
• Excellent communication, negotiation and closing skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task
• Ability to develop and maintain relationships with clients
• Knowledgeable about the software/technology industry
• Ability to analyze customer needs and develop solutions
• Ability to develop and present effective sales presentations
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Ability to use CRM and other software tools to manage sales activity
• Bachelor’s degree in business, sales, or related field preferred.
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Account Executive to join our team. As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for managing our accounts and developing relationships with our customers. Your key duties will include managing our existing accounts, expanding our customer base, and developing marketing strategies to increase our reach. To be successful in this role, you should have excellent communication skills, a passion for customer service, and experience in account management, sales management, and marketing strategy. Ultimately, you will be responsible for maximizing customer satisfaction and attaining our company's sales targets.
• As an Account Executive at Rezi, responsible for developing relationships with potential customers and providing them with the best possible customer service
• Generate and qualify leads, identify decision makers and build relationships
• Develop and maintain a robust pipeline of prospects by leveraging a combination of outbound tactics, such as cold calling and email campaigns
• Present Rezi’s value proposition and product suite to potential customers
• Manage the sales cycle from lead generation to close, including negotiating contracts and pricing
• Manage client relationships, build strong customer relationships and ensure customer satisfaction
• Analyze customer needs and develop a solution to meet their needs
• Utilize salesforce to track and monitor customer activity and progress
• 5+ years of sales experience in a customer-facing role.
• Proven track record of consistently meeting or exceeding sales targets.
• Demonstrated ability to develop relationships with customers and develop a deep understanding of customer needs.
• Experience in a SaaS environment, ideally working with enterprise customers.
• Ability to independently craft sales strategies and develop a pipeline of leads.
• Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills.
• Self-starter, ability to work independently and autonomously to develop relationships and close deals.
• Experience with Salesforce, HubSpot, or other CRM platforms.
• Experience developing and executing on account plans.
• Ability to travel as needed to meet with customers.