We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Account Executive to join our team. As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for managing our accounts and developing relationships with our customers. Your key duties will include managing our existing accounts, expanding our customer base, and developing marketing strategies to increase our reach. To be successful in this role, you should have excellent communication skills, a passion for customer service, and experience in account management, sales management, and marketing strategy. Ultimately, you will be responsible for maximizing customer satisfaction and attaining our company's sales targets.
• As an Account Executive at Rezi, responsible for developing relationships with potential customers and providing them with the best possible customer service
• Generate and qualify leads, identify decision makers and build relationships
• Develop and maintain a robust pipeline of prospects by leveraging a combination of outbound tactics, such as cold calling and email campaigns
• Present Rezi’s value proposition and product suite to potential customers
• Manage the sales cycle from lead generation to close, including negotiating contracts and pricing
• Manage client relationships, build strong customer relationships and ensure customer satisfaction
• Analyze customer needs and develop a solution to meet their needs
• Utilize salesforce to track and monitor customer activity and progress
• 5+ years of sales experience in a customer-facing role.
• Proven track record of consistently meeting or exceeding sales targets.
• Demonstrated ability to develop relationships with customers and develop a deep understanding of customer needs.
• Experience in a SaaS environment, ideally working with enterprise customers.
• Ability to independently craft sales strategies and develop a pipeline of leads.
• Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills.
• Self-starter, ability to work independently and autonomously to develop relationships and close deals.
• Experience with Salesforce, HubSpot, or other CRM platforms.
• Experience developing and executing on account plans.
• Ability to travel as needed to meet with customers.