We are looking for a talented and experienced Account Manager to join our team. As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for managing customer relationships, providing exceptional customer service and support, and monitoring and analyzing customer data. You should have a deep understanding of the customer experience and be able to develop and implement strategies for managing customer accounts. You will also be expected to use customer relationship management (CRM) software to track customer interactions and sales. You should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to build relationships with customers. To be successful in this role, you should have extensive experience in account management, customer service, and CRM.
• As an Account Manager at Rezi, responsible for managing client relationships and ensure that customer satisfaction is maintained
• Develop and execute account growth plans to ensure customer retention and loyalty
• Develop long-term relationships with key accounts and strategic partners
• Primary point of contact for customer inquiries, escalations, and troubleshooting
• Negotiate contracts and ensure that all customer commitments are met
• Analyze customer data to identify opportunities for increased customer value
• Collaborate with other departments such as Sales, Engineering, and Product to ensure customer success
• Monitor and analyze customer usage, feedback, and success metrics
• Develop and implement strategies to optimize customer experience and engagement
• 5+ years of experience in Account Management or related field.
• Proven track record of developing strong customer relationships, successfully negotiating complex contracts and agreements, and delivering value to customers.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to effectively communicate with customers, management and other stakeholders.
• Proven ability to drive customer success and satisfaction.
• Demonstrated ability to think strategically and holistically about customer relationships and the overall business.
• Ability to develop and execute account plans, as well as manage customer expectations and deliverables.
• Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with customers.
• Ability to develop and manage key performance metrics for accounts.
• Ability to identify and capitalize on upsell and cross-sell opportunities.
• Ability to manage multiple accounts and strategically prioritize customer needs.