We are looking for an AI Engineer to join our rapidly growing team. As an AI Engineer, you will be responsible for developing, testing, deploying, and maintaining software solutions to a wide variety of complicated problems. We are looking for an experienced candidate with advanced knowledge of Big Data, Natural Language Processing, and Advanced Mathematics. Your primary responsibilities will include designing and implementing large-scale data systems, applying advanced AI techniques to complex problems, and developing innovative solutions for them. You will work closely with other engineers, data scientists, and product managers to develop efficient algorithms and models. You should be able to analyze and interpret data, identify patterns, and recommend solutions. Ultimately, you will be responsible for building, testing, and deploying AI solutions that exceed customer expectations.
• As an AI Engineer at Rezi, responsible for developing AI solutions that power the Airbnb platform
• Design and develop AI algorithms, models and systems to solve complex problems
• Work with large-scale structured and unstructured data to build, refine and optimize AI models
• Work collaboratively with cross-functional partners including software engineers, product managers and data scientists to identify opportunities for business impact, understand, refine, and prioritize AI requirements, and drive engineering decisions
• Hands-on develop, productionize, and operate AI models and pipelines at scale, including both batch and real-time use cases
• Leverage third-party and in-house AI tools & infrastructure to develop reusable, highly differentiating and high-performing AI systems, enable fast AI development, low-latency serving and ease of model quality upkeep
• Monitor and maintain model performance, work with data scientists to analyze and refine models to achieve desired performance levels
• 5+ years of industry experience in Artificial Intelligence, inclusive MS or PhD in relevant fields• Strong programming (Scala / Python / Java/ C++ or equivalent)
• Deep understanding of AI best practices (eg training/serving skew minimization, A/B test, feature engineering, feature/model selection)
• Experience with 3 or more of these technologies: Tensorflow, PyTorch, Kubernetes, Spark, Airflow (or equivalent), Kafka (or equivalent), data warehouse.
• Industry experience building end-to-end AI infrastructure and/or building and productionizing AI models
• Exposure to architectural patterns of a large, high-scale software applications (e.g., well-designed APIs, high volume data pipelines, efficient algorithms, models)
• Experience with test driven development, familiar with A/B testing, incremental delivery and deployment
• Demonstrated track record of leading projects and teams to successful outcomes.
• Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with other stakeholders such as product, design, engineering, and business teams.