We are looking for an App Developer to help us create engaging mobile applications. The successful candidate will have experience developing mobile apps for both iOS and Android platforms, with a focus on mobile UI design. The ideal candidate should have a solid understanding of Java/Kotlin and C++, as well as experience with debugging, unit testing and version control. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to work collaboratively with a team. Your primary focus will be developing applications for the Android and iOS platforms. You will be responsible for developing applications from start to finish, including coding, debugging, unit testing and version control. You should be able to design and implement user interfaces with attractive, intuitive and user-friendly navigation. Ultimately, you will ensure our apps are up and running and meet both internal and customer needs.
• As an App Developer at Rezi, responsible for developing mobile applications for iOS and/or Android
• Design and build advanced mobile applications for the iOS and/or Android platforms
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
• Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
• Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
• Work closely with product and UX/UI teams to identify and build the best applications
• Integrate with back-end services and third-party APIs
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
• 5+ years of experience developing mobile applications for iOS and/or Android
• Proficient in one or more of the following programming languages: Swift, Objective-C, Java, Kotlin
• Experience with development frameworks such as Flutter, React Native, Xamarin
• Knowledge of software design principles and experience with Agile methodologies
• Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
• Excellent communication, collaboration, and organizational skills
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Ability to quickly learn and adapt to new technologies
We are looking for an experienced App Developer to join our team and help us develop mobile applications for our clients. As an App Developer, you will be responsible for designing, coding and debugging mobile applications for iOS and Android platforms. To succeed in this role, you should have excellent Mobile UI Design and coding skills in Java/Kotlin and C++.You should also be familiar with software versioning tools and have experience with creating relevant documentation. Ultimately, you will ensure our mobile applications are up and running and cover both internal and customer needs.
• As an App Developer at Rezi, responsible for developing and maintaining native applications for Android and iOS
• Design and implement mobile applications using the latest technologies and frameworks
• Develop high-quality code that is secure, maintainable, and scalable
• Conduct unit and integration tests to ensure the quality of the applications
• Collaborate with product owners, designers, and other stakeholders to ensure the successful delivery of the applications
• Identify and debug any performance issues in the applications
• Monitor app store reviews and respond to customer feedback
• Work with the QA team to ensure the applications meet the required quality standards
• 3+ years of software development experience, with at least 2 years of mobile app development experience.
• Expert knowledge of either Android or iOS development.
• Proficiency in popular mobile app development frameworks and languages (Swift, Objective-C, Java, Kotlin, React Native, etc.).
• Hands-on experience with RESTful web services and API integration.
• Familiarity with version control systems (Git, Mercurial, etc.).
• Ability to adhere to design and coding standards.
• Understanding of development best practices, including security, performance, scalability, and usability.
• Ability to troubleshoot, debug, and optimize existing systems.
• Ability to work independently, as well as collaboratively in a team environment.
• Experience with analytics and crash reporting tools (Google Analytics, Firebase, etc.).