We are looking for an experienced App Developer to join our team and help us develop mobile applications for our clients. As an App Developer, you will be responsible for designing, coding and debugging mobile applications for iOS and Android platforms. To succeed in this role, you should have excellent Mobile UI Design and coding skills in Java/Kotlin and C++.You should also be familiar with software versioning tools and have experience with creating relevant documentation. Ultimately, you will ensure our mobile applications are up and running and cover both internal and customer needs.
• As an App Developer at Rezi, responsible for developing and maintaining native applications for Android and iOS
• Design and implement mobile applications using the latest technologies and frameworks
• Develop high-quality code that is secure, maintainable, and scalable
• Conduct unit and integration tests to ensure the quality of the applications
• Collaborate with product owners, designers, and other stakeholders to ensure the successful delivery of the applications
• Identify and debug any performance issues in the applications
• Monitor app store reviews and respond to customer feedback
• Work with the QA team to ensure the applications meet the required quality standards
• 3+ years of software development experience, with at least 2 years of mobile app development experience.
• Expert knowledge of either Android or iOS development.
• Proficiency in popular mobile app development frameworks and languages (Swift, Objective-C, Java, Kotlin, React Native, etc.).
• Hands-on experience with RESTful web services and API integration.
• Familiarity with version control systems (Git, Mercurial, etc.).
• Ability to adhere to design and coding standards.
• Understanding of development best practices, including security, performance, scalability, and usability.
• Ability to troubleshoot, debug, and optimize existing systems.
• Ability to work independently, as well as collaboratively in a team environment.
• Experience with analytics and crash reporting tools (Google Analytics, Firebase, etc.).