• As a Salesforce Developer at Rezi, responsible for developing, configuring, and maintaining Salesforce applications.
• Design and develop Salesforce applications with Apex, Lightning, Visualforce, and other Salesforce technologies.
• Develop and maintain custom Salesforce applications and services.
• Integrate Salesforce with other applications and systems using SOAP, REST, and other web services.
• Perform system maintenance, troubleshooting, and debugging of Salesforce applications.
• Assist with Salesforce administration, user provisioning, and data migrations.
• Design and implement high-quality technical solutions with performance and scalability in mind.
• Collaborate with product owners, stakeholders, and other developers to ensure requirements are met.
• Develop and maintain documentation for Salesforce applications.
• 5+ years of experience as a Salesforce Developer
• Proven ability to develop, implement, maintain, and support Salesforce applications
• Knowledge of Salesforce mobile development, Lightning, and other Salesforce technologies
• Strong technical background with a solid understanding of Salesforce architecture and development best practices
• Capable of building custom objects, Apex classes, triggers, Visualforce pages, and Lightning components
• Familiarity with Salesforce APIs, web services, and integration tools
• Understanding of object-oriented design and development
• Ability to troubleshoot and debug Salesforce applications
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
• As a Salesforce Developer at Rezi, responsible for designing and developing custom Salesforce solutions to meet business requirements
• Develop and maintain custom Salesforce applications, including creating custom objects, fields, formulas, validation rules, workflows, triggers, reports, dashboards, and other Salesforce customizations
• Develop custom Apex classes, triggers, and Visualforce pages to meet business requirements
• Work closely with product management, business analysts, and other stakeholders to understand and document business requirements, and design and develop appropriate solutions
• Integrate Salesforce with other applications, systems and services
• Monitor and troubleshoot issues related to Salesforce applications and integrations
• Train and onboard new users on the Salesforce platform
• 5+ years of experience developing complex applications on the Salesforce platform
• Proven ability to design and optimize business processes and to integrate business processes across disparate systems
• Expertise in Salesforce development, including Apex, Visualforce, Lightning, SOQL, and SOSL
• Experience with Salesforce API integrations (REST, SOAP, Bulk, etc.)
• Ability to design, develop, and deploy custom objects, profiles, permissions, roles, and other components of the Salesforce platform
• Knowledge of Salesforce Security, including authentication protocols and encryption
• Familiarity with Salesforce development tools such as Force.com IDE, Salesforce DX, and Salesforce CLI
• Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to work collaboratively with stakeholders to develop solutions that meet business requirements