We are looking for an experienced Application Engineer to join our team at Rezi. You will be responsible for designing, implementing and maintaining our company's applications. The ideal candidate should have a strong technical background, be well-versed in Java, Project Engineering and Automation, as well as have a good understanding of system design and architecture. The successful candidate will have excellent problem-solving skills and be able to communicate effectively with other teams. As an Application Engineer, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining applications, ensuring reliability, scalability, and security of the systems, and taking part in code review processes. You should be able to work independently and as part of a team to develop innovative solutions that meet our customers’ needs.
• As an Application Engineer at Rezi, responsible for developing and maintaining applications used across the organization
• Design, develop, and implement web applications and services using a variety of technologies
• Work with the product team to understand the business requirements, define technical solutions, and ensure product integrity
• Troubleshoot and debug applications to identify and resolve issues
• Establish and maintain quality assurance standards for applications
• Monitor system performance and diagnose issues
• Collaborate with other engineers to design, develop, test, and deploy applications
• Provide technical guidance to other team members as needed
• Stay up to date on the latest technology trends and best practices
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field.
• 5+ years of experience in software engineering and application development.
• Experience with cloud computing (AWS, Azure, etc.)
• Experience with database technologies (MySQL, MongoDB, etc.)
• Knowledge of software development principles and best practices.
• Knowledge of software design patterns, algorithms and data structures.
• Ability to debug and troubleshoot complex software applications.
• Experience with continuous integration and deployment systems.
• Excellent communication, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.