We are looking for an Assistant Manager to join our team and assist with the day-to-day operations of the business. The successful candidate will be a highly organized and motivated individual with exceptional policy enforcement, scheduling, and communication skills.As an Assistant Manager, you will be responsible for helping to ensure the smooth running of the operations and providing support to the team of managers. Your duties will include ensuring policies are followed and regulations are adhered to, assisting in the creation of employee schedules, monitoring staff performance, and providing support on projects. You will also be responsible for communicating with clients and customers, managing customer inquiries and complaints, and addressing any issues that may arise.To be successful in this role, you should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, as well as a strong grasp of policy, scheduling, and problem-solving. You should also be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and be able to manage multiple tasks and deadlines.
• As an assistant manager at Rezi, responsible for supporting the manager in all areas of the business including operations, customer service, sales and marketing
• Develop and implement operational strategies to ensure the efficient and effective delivery of services
• Monitor and report on operational performance, ensuring compliance with standards, policies and regulations
• Facilitate regular meetings to review operational performance, identify areas for improvement and develop strategies to address them
• Lead, motivate and develop a team of employees by providing guidance, training and support
• Develop and manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders
• Analyze customer feedback and develop strategies to increase customer satisfaction
• Manage the budgets for operations, ensuring that costs are kept in line with established targets
• Develop and implement strategies to improve efficiency and reduce costs
• Minimum 1 year of experience in an assistant management role
• Proven track record of effective leadership, with the ability to motivate and inspire team members
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to communicate effectively with different levels of staff
• Proven problem-solving skills, with the ability to think creatively and analytically
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, while meeting tight deadlines
• Advanced organizational and time management skills
• Ability to build relationships with key stakeholders
• Knowledge of relevant industry regulations and standards
• Knowledge of business process and procedures
• Demonstrated understanding of financial principles and budget management
We are looking for an Assistant Manager to join our team and help ensure the efficient day-to-day operations of our business. This is a great opportunity to join a fast-growing organization and help create a great working environment. As an Assistant Manager, you will be responsible for a variety of tasks, from enforcing company policies to scheduling and communication. You will be the point person for all team members, so excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential. To be successful in this role, you should have prior experience in a managerial role and be knowledgeable in policy enforcement, scheduling and communication. Ultimately, you will ensure our team is organized and productive and that our customers' needs are met.
• As an Assistant Manager at Rezi, responsible for providing support to the management team and ensuring the smooth running of operations
• Assist in the development and implementation of business plans and strategies to achieve company objectives
• Monitor daily operations and provide guidance and support to staff to ensure that policies and procedures are being followed
• Manage customer service staff, sales representatives, and other staff members to ensure that customer service levels are maintained
• Develop and implement customer service standards, track customer service performance, and ensure that customer service inquiries are handled promptly and efficiently
• Monitor staff performance and provide feedback and coaching to ensure performance levels are met and maintained
• Create and maintain reports on operational performance, customer service metrics, and other relevant data
• Develop and implement strategies to improve customer service, increase efficiency and reduce costs.
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Management, or a related field.
• 3+ years of experience in customer service, management, or a related field.
• Proven leadership and organizational skills.
• Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
• Strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
• Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment.
• Demonstrated ability to work with a team and autonomously.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, G-Suite, and other related software.