We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Bartender to join our team. The successful candidate will be required to prepare and serve a range of cocktails and other drinks to customers in a professional, friendly and timely manner. Bartender responsibilities include greeting customers, taking orders, mixing ingredients to create classic and innovative drinks, suggesting food and drink pairings, adhering to safety and sanitation policies, collecting payments and providing excellent customer service. To be successful in this role, you should have excellent knowledge of mixology, customer service skills and a outgoing personality. You should also demonstrate attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure. Ultimately, you will ensure guests have an enjoyable experience through personalized service and high-quality drinks.
• As a Bartender at Rezi, responsible for providing excellent customer service to guests, as well as accurately preparing and serving drinks
• Greet customers, take orders, and serve drinks in a timely manner
• Maintain a clean and organized bar area
• Check identification of customers to verify age requirements for alcoholic beverages
• Prepare drink ingredients such as juices, syrups, and bitters
• Measure and pour ingredients for cocktails
• Serve wine, beer, and other drinks, either directly to patrons or through service bar
• Prepare mixed drinks, cocktails, and other bar beverages as requested by customers
• Clean and organize bar area, restock and replenish bar inventory, and keep inventory records
• Check customer’s identification and confirm it meets legal drinking age
• Collect payment from customers and process credit card transactions
• Follow all health and safety regulations while handling food and drinks
• 2+ years of experience as a bartender in a restaurant setting.
• Knowledge of beverage, liquor, and beer varieties.
• Ability to mix drinks accurately, efficiently, and in accordance with safety standards.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and multitask.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Ability to communicate effectively with customers, co-workers, and management.
• Ability to use a POS system to enter orders.
• Ability to maintain a clean and organized work station.
• Ability to lift and carry up to 25 pounds.
• Ability to stand for long periods of time.
• Knowledge of local, state and federal laws related to the service of alcohol.
• Must be 21 years of age or older.