We are looking for an experienced BI Developer to join our team. As a BI Developer, you will be responsible for building and maintaining powerful data analysis tools and systems. You will be required to process large datasets, identify trends, and use your expertise in data mining and statistical analysis to create comprehensive data visualizations. The ideal candidate should have a strong background in data mining, statistical analysis, and data visualization. You should have a proven ability to create meaningful and effective visualizations, as well as the analytical skills to identify trends in datasets and make predictions. Ultimately, you will enable us to make informed decisions based on meaningful data insights.
• As a BI Developer at Rezi, responsible for developing, implementing and maintaining business intelligence solutions
• Design and develop reports, dashboards, and analytic solutions using BI tools like Tableau, Power BI, and data visualization tools
• Extract, transform, and load (ETL) data from a variety of sources, including databases, Excel, CSV files, and web applications into a data warehouse
• Design, build and maintain data models, ETL processes, and data warehouses to facilitate the development of BI solutions
• Develop and implement processes to ensure data integrity and accuracy in reporting and data analytics
• Collaborate with product, engineering, and business teams to design, develop and deploy data solutions to meet business needs
• Monitor data sources to ensure data accuracy and timeliness of reporting
• 5+ years of experience in data engineering, data warehousing and/or analytics
• Experience creating, maintaining and optimizing data pipelines, architectures and data sets
• Expert knowledge of SQL and the ability to write and optimize complex queries
• Experience with developing ETL pipelines and data warehouses
• Proficiency in scripting languages such as Python or R
• Deep knowledge of data visualization, report and dashboard creation tools such as Tableau, PowerBI, QlikView, etc.
• Experience with Big Data technologies such as Hadoop, Spark, etc.
• Knowledge of predictive analytics, forecasting, and machine learning
• Ability to effectively communicate data insights to stakeholders and business leaders
• Experience with cloud technologies such as AWS or Azure