We are looking for a motivated and creative Biological Engineer to join our team at Rezi. The ideal candidate will have an interest in biological systems, computer science, and chemistry and have the ability to apply their knowledge to solve complex problems. The responsibilities of this position include researching and developing biological processes, building and maintaining biological systems, and troubleshooting any problems that arise. Additionally, you will be responsible for designing experiments, collecting data, and analyzing results. The successful candidate will be comfortable working both independently and collaboratively to produce results and have excellent communication skills to collaborate with colleagues from various backgrounds. This is an excellent opportunity to join a vibrant team and be part of the development of innovative biological engineering solutions.
• As a Biological Engineer at Rezi, responsible for designing, developing and deploying biological solutions to solve complex problems
• Develop and implement algorithms and models to analyze, process and interpret data from biological experiments
• Design, develop and optimize laboratory experiments to validate and test the efficacy of proposed solutions
• Develop computational methods to support data analysis, modeling and simulation of biological systems
• Design and develop automation systems to improve the efficiency and accuracy of data collection and analysis
• Design and develop novel instruments, components and systems for use in biological experiments
• Collaborate with other teams and team members to ensure successful development and deployment of solutions
• BS or MS degree in Biology, Biotechnology, or a related field.
• 5+ years of industry experience in biological engineering.
• Proven experience in the design, development and implementation of biological engineering solutions.
• Knowledge of bioprocess engineering, bioreactor design, fermentation processes, and downstream processing.
• Ability to interpret data, analyze results, and solve problems.
• Familiarity with laboratory and manufacturing practices, procedures, and protocols.
• Ability to effectively communicate technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences.
• Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a team environment.
• Proficient in the use of computers, software, and related technology.
We are looking for a talented and experienced Biological Engineer to join our team at Rezi. In this role, you will be responsible for designing, developing and testing biological systems. As a Biological Engineer, you should have a strong understanding of computer science, chemistry, biology, and engineering principles. You will use your expertise to develop innovative solutions for complex biological problems. Your primary responsibilities will include developing and maintaining biological systems, designing experiments to test the effectiveness of systems, and troubleshooting issues. You must have excellent problem-solving skills and be able to quickly identify and address any potential issues. Additionally, you should be able to work independently and collaboratively with other team members. The ideal candidate will have a bachelor’s degree in biological engineering, computer science, chemistry, or a related field.
• As a Biological Engineer at Rezi, responsible for researching and developing novel biological technologies
• Design and implement experiments to evaluate the performance and safety of proposed technologies
• Analyze results to identify areas for improvement and to develop new strategies for development
• Utilize analytical approaches to develop, optimize and validate biological systems
• Design, build and test prototypes of biological systems to evaluate performance, scalability and safety
• Work collaboratively with cross-functional partners including software engineers, product managers, operations and data scientists to identify opportunities for business impact
• Develop and maintain documentation related to biological engineering processes and protocols
• Prepare technical reports and presentations to summarize research results and make recommendations for future development
• Master’s degree in a relevant field such as molecular biology, biochemistry, or bioengineering.
• 5+ years of experience in a laboratory setting, including experience with DNA/RNA/protein manipulation, PCR, cloning, and other molecular biology techniques.
• Knowledge of regulatory and safety protocols for working in a laboratory setting.
• Experience with cell culture, microfluidics, and/or tissue engineering.
• Knowledge of genomics, proteomics, and/or metabolomics.
• Ability to design and manage experiments, collect and analyze data, and interpret results.
• Ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a team setting.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.