We are looking for a Biomedical Engineer to join our team at Rezi. The Biomedical Engineer will play a key role in developing, testing and implementing medical devices, medical equipment and software. The successful candidate will have a deep understanding of medical device design, FDA regulations, and biomedical equipment.The Biomedical Engineer will be responsible for designing and developing medical devices, conducting testing and validation of medical devices, and troubleshooting existing medical systems. Additionally, the Biomedical Engineer will be responsible for writing technical reports and updating the engineering documentations.To be successful in this role, the Biomedical Engineer will have knowledge of biomedical engineering principles, medical device design, and FDA regulations, as well as experience with medical software and hardware. The successful candidate will also have excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
• As a Biomedical Engineer at Rezi, responsible for designing and developing medical devices, medical diagnostic equipment, medical implants, and medical imaging systems
• Develop and evaluate medical devices and systems to treat diseases, respond to medical emergencies, and improve patient care
• Design, develop, and evaluate systems and products such as artificial internal organs, replacements for body parts, and machines for diagnosing medical problems
• Test and evaluate the safety and effectiveness of medical devices and systems
• Develop software and algorithms for use in medical devices and diagnostic equipment
• Analyze medical data to identify trends and develop solutions to improve patient care
• Research, design, and develop new medical processes, products, and technologies
• Create plans and protocols for product development, testing, and evaluation
• Develop and implement quality assurance procedures and standards for medical devices
• 5+ years of experience in biomedical engineering or related field.
• Knowledge and expertise in mathematics, physics, chemistry, biology, physiology and engineering principles.
• Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of medical devices, instrumentation, and systems.
• Ability to design, analyze, and execute experiments according to established protocols.
• Proven experience developing, validating, and troubleshooting medical devices.
• Ability to investigate and solve complex problems in a timely manner.
• Proficient in the use of computer aided design (CAD) software.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work independently or in a team environment.