We are looking for a talented Blockchain Developer to join our team at Rezi. The ideal candidate will have an extensive knowledge of Blockchain Architecture, Smart Contracts, and Data Structures and be able to work effectively in a fast-paced and collaborative environment. As a Blockchain Developer, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining distributed ledger and smart contract solutions for our applications. You will also be responsible for researching and developing solutions for complex problems, as well as architecting efficient data structures and algorithms to optimize the performance of our applications. Ultimately, you will be responsible for ensuring the security and scalability of our blockchain solutions and ensuring they meet our customer’s needs.
• As a Blockchain Developer at Rezi, responsible for designing, implementing and maintaining blockchain-based applications and distributed systems
• Develop, maintain and secure smart contracts and distributed applications on the Ethereum blockchain
• Research and develop blockchain-based applications, protocols, and solutions
• Implement blockchain-based distributed applications and solutions
• Analyze and optimize existing blockchain-based applications and solutions
• Develop and maintain blockchain-based solutions for analytics and data-driven decision-making
• Develop and maintain automated testing frameworks for distributed applications
• Monitor, troubleshoot, and optimize blockchain-based applications and solutions
• 5+ years of experience in developing applications using distributed ledger technologies such as Ethereum, Hyperledger Fabric, R3 Corda, Quorum etc.
.• Expertise in developing dApps (decentralized applications) and wallet applications.
• Proficient with developing secure, high-performing, and resilient blockchain-based applications.
• Experienced with developing and deploying blockchain-based applications on public and private networks.
• Proven track record of developing and deploying blockchain-based applications with complex business logic.
• Experience with developing and deploying distributed ledger applications on cloud platforms (AWS/Azure/GCP).
• Experienced with setting up node networks, consensus protocols and other blockchain-related infrastructure.
• Knowledge of cryptography and secure coding principles.
• Knowledge of blockchain security best practices.