We are looking for an experienced Business Analyst to join our team. You will be responsible for gathering requirements, analyzing data, and creating reports and dashboards. You must be proficient in Programming languages and have a strong understanding of database structures.As a Business Analyst, you will be required to understand customer needs and develop technical solutions to meet those needs. You will be responsible for monitoring current trends and suggesting new initiatives. You will also be responsible for developing and delivering reports and dashboards to identify trends and opportunities. Finally, you will be expected to provide support and training to stakeholders on the use of the developed solutions.Successful candidates must have excellent problem-solving skills, strong analytical skills, and excellent communication skills. If you have the experience and have a passion for developing innovative solutions, we want to hear from you.
• As a Business Analyst at Rezi, responsible for analyzing data to identify trends, opportunities, and insights to help inform and drive business decisions
• Develop and analyze reports, dashboards and KPIs to measure the performance of business initiatives
• Create and maintain business models to evaluate the potential financial impact of proposed projects and initiatives
• Track and report major business metrics, analyze the impact of changes, and suggest recommendations for improvement
• Utilize data mining and statistical techniques to uncover trends and patterns in data
• Partner with cross-functional teams across the organization to understand their needs and goals, and develop insights and recommendations to meet those needs
• Develop and maintain a comprehensive database of customer, product, and market information, including competitive intelligence
• 5+ years of experience in business analysis and/or data analysis
• Experience working with large datasets and data analysis tools (e.g., Excel, Tableau, SQL, etc.)
• Excellent analytical, problem solving and communication skills
• Ability to work with stakeholders to understand business needs and develop detailed specifications
• Knowledge of software development life cycle, product development, and/or business process improvement
• Ability to analyze complex business problems and develop effective solutions
• Ability to develop high-level business insights and recommendations
• Ability to present and explain data-driven insights to business stakeholders
• Familiarity with Agile principles, project management, and/or business process improvement methodologies
We are looking for an experienced Business Analyst to join our team at Rezi. Business Analysts are responsible for gathering, analyzing and interpreting data, reports and dashboards to help drive business decisions. The successful candidate will have an in-depth understanding of programming languages and data analysis techniques and be able to communicate their findings in a clear and concise manner. They will have an analytical mindset and be able to identify trends and problem areas. The Business Analyst will also create and maintain business models, develop reports and dashboards, and collaborate with other departments to ensure the accuracy of data. They will provide data-driven insights and recommend solutions to improve business performance.
• As a Business Analyst at Rezi, responsible for gathering and analyzing data to identify trends, generate insights and recommendations for business decisions
• Utilize data from multiple sources to assess performance, understand customer behavior, and develop key metrics to measure success
• Create and maintain reports to track business performance and identify areas of improvement
• Develop and implement strategies and solutions to address areas of improvement
• Analyze data and create models to identify and forecast trends
• Collaborate with stakeholders, teams, and other departments to ensure data accuracy and develop understanding of data
• Communicate results and insights to key stakeholders in a clear and concise manner
• Develop processes and procedures for data collection, validation and reporting
• 3+ years of experience in Business Analysis or related field.
• Proven track record of successfully performing business process design, data analysis, gap analysis, and requirements gathering.
• Expert level knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel, and other data analysis software.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
• Ability to analyze complex data and create simple, effective visuals for presentation
• Knowledge of SQL and other programming languages is a plus.
• Ability to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines.
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and in a team environment.