We are looking for an experienced Business Development professional to join our team at Rezi. The ideal candidate should have a passion for marketing and communications, be creative and have excellent analytical abilities. As our Business Development professional, you will be responsible for generating new business opportunities for our organization. This will include researching, prospecting and identifying potential customers, building relationships, and understanding their needs. You will also be in charge of developing and executing marketing plans, executing campaigns, and analyzing the success of campaigns and initiatives. Additionally, you will be monitoring market trends and helping to create new products and services to meet customer needs.The successful candidate should have a degree in marketing, communications, or a related field. You should also have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to think strategically and analyze data. Previous experience in business development is a plus. If you are a self-starter and are excited about the opportunity to join a growing team, we would love to hear from you.
• As a Business Development at Rezi, responsible for identifying and researching potential new business opportunities, creating relationships with potential partners, and creating new deals
• Develop and maintain relationships with business partners, to explore new opportunities, negotiate and close new deals
• Analyze market trends and develop strategies to capitalize on them, identify and assess new business opportunities, and create effective strategies to capitalize on them
• Develop and execute plans to increase customer loyalty, develop and launch new products and services, and ensure customer satisfaction
• Create market entry strategies and plans, analyze customer needs and develop tailored solutions
• Develop thought leadership pieces, white papers and case studies for potential partners and prospects
• Represent the company at industry events, build a network of potential partners, track industry news and trends, and align business development strategies with corporate goals
• 5+ years of business development experience in a B2B environment.
• Proven track record of driving revenue growth, developing and closing complex deals, and managing strategic partnerships.
• In-depth understanding of target markets and customer needs.
• Proven success in identifying and capitalizing on market opportunities.
• Experienced in developing and executing strategies to maximize customer acquisition and revenue growth.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with the ability to build relationships with stakeholders at all levels.
• Strong analytical, negotiation, and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
• Ability to travel as needed.