We are searching for a talented and experienced Business Development Manager to join our team. The ideal candidate will have excellent ROI and data analysis skills, project management, and communication skills. As a Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for leading the development of our business strategy and launching new products and services. You will analyze current business trends and develop strategies to increase our market share. You will identify and assess new client opportunities, build relationships with potential partners, and negotiate commercial agreements. In addition, you will monitor and report on performance, and ensure that all objectives are met. You will analyze data and metrics to assess the success of marketing initiatives and campaigns. Ultimately, you will help the company reach its business objectives by driving growth, customer satisfaction, and profits.
• As a Business Development Manager at Rezi, responsible for developing and executing on business strategies to drive growth and new business opportunities
• Identify, evaluate, and execute on new business initiatives, partnerships, and strategic relationships
• Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders in the industry to drive growth and ensure a competitive edge
• Analyze market trends and customer needs to identify areas of potential opportunity
• Develop financial models and conduct market research to evaluate potential investments
• Negotiate and close deals with potential partners and customers
• Develop and implement strategies to drive customer retention and loyalty
• Design and implement pricing models to optimize customer acquisition and revenue
• Work with cross-functional teams to ensure successful execution of business initiatives
• 5+ years of experience in business development and/or strategy
• Proven record of creating and driving successful business initiatives
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships and influence stakeholders at all levels.
• Ability to think strategically and creatively to identify new business opportunities.
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to evaluate markets, customers, and competitors to develop business plans and strategies.
• Proven track record of developing and executing successful sales and marketing campaigns.
• Well-developed problem solving and decision-making skills.
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced, results-driven environment.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.).