We are looking for a Business Intelligence Developer to join our team at Rezi. The successful candidate will be a self-starter with a passion for data, analytics, and problem-solving. You must have a strong understanding of statistical analysis, experience in SQL, and the ability to create stunning data visualizations.Your primary responsibility will be to develop and maintain our business intelligence systems. You’ll be expected to keep up with the latest trends and technologies, as well as have a strong understanding of data modeling techniques and best practices. You will also be responsible for creating insightful reports, analyzing key metrics, and providing recommendations on how to improve our products and processes.Ultimately, you will help us make data-driven decisions that will contribute to our company’s growth and success.
• As a Business Intelligence Developer at Rezi, responsible for developing and maintaining data models, ETL pipelines and data warehouse solutions to support decision-making
• Develop and maintain data models, ETL pipelines and data warehouse solutions to support decision-making
• Analyze and interpret data from multiple sources to provide insights and recommendations
• Design, construct, install, test and maintain data systems
• Develop and maintain reports and dashboards to track key performance indicators
• Create and manage data dictionaries
• Create and maintain data visualizations and analytics tools
• Work collaboratively with stakeholders to identify business requirements and develop data solutions to meet those needs
• Monitor and optimize data delivery performance and scalability
• Work with the data engineering team to ensure data accuracy and integrity
• 5+ years of experience in Business Intelligence development.
• Proven experience in the design, development and implementation of Business Intelligence solutions.
• Strong SQL and data warehouse skills.
• Ability to use different BI tools such as Tableau, Power BI, QlikView, Cognos, etc.
• Proficient in data mining and data modeling.
• Strong analytical, problem-solving and communication skills.
• Experience in creating data visualizations and dashboards.
• Knowledge of ETL processes and data integration.
• Knowledge of data warehousing and OLAP cube technologies.
• Familiarity with Agile software development methodology.