We are looking for a reliable and collaborative Caregiver to join our team and provide a safe, healthy and comfortable environment for our clients. As a Caregiver, you will be responsible for providing personalized care to our patients and attending to their daily needs. You should have a friendly and understanding attitude, as well as strong organizational and time management skills.To be successful in this role, you should have a compassionate nature, excellent communication skills and the ability to be patient and understanding. You should also be able to maintain cleanliness and safety standards in the patient's home. Ultimately, you will help our clients live a more independent and fulfilling life.
• As a Caregiver at Rezi, responsible for providing personalized care and companionship to clients in their homes
• Assist clients with daily living activities such as bathing, dressing, grooming, meal preparation, feeding, transferring, toileting, and ambulation
• Administer medications, treatments and therapies according to physician's orders, and document the care given
• Perform basic housekeeping tasks as needed, including laundry, vacuuming, dusting, and changing bed linens
• Provide emotional support and companionship to clients, engaging in conversation and stimulating activities
• Monitor clients' health and safety, and report changes in condition to the appropriate personnel
• Assist in planning, organizing and transporting clients to doctor's appointments, shopping trips and outings
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Experience working with seniors or in a healthcare setting.
• Ability to pass a background check.
• Ability to lift 30 pounds and perform physical tasks such as bending, stretching, and standing for long periods.
• Ability to read, write, and speak English clearly and effectively.
• Knowledge of basic medical terminology.
• Compassionate and caring attitude towards elderly and disabled individuals.
• Ability to maintain patient confidentiality.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to follow instructions and work independently.
• Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
We are looking for an experienced Caregiver to join our team and provide a safe, nurturing and stimulating environment for our clients. The Caregiver will be responsible for monitoring the health, safety and wellbeing of those in their care, as well as providing assistance with everyday activities. To be successful in this role, you should have excellent interpersonal skills, be patient and have a genuine interest in helping others. You should also be organized and have excellent time management and cleanliness skills. Ultimately, you will help our clients to lead a happy, healthy and independent life.
• As a Caregiver at Rezi, responsible for providing companionship and support to elderly, disabled and/or ill individuals in an in-home setting
• Assist in daily activities that promote the client's physical, emotional, and social well-being, including meal preparation, bathing, and dressing
• Administer medications, monitor vital signs, and provide medical care as directed by the physician
• Accompany the client to doctor's appointments, physical therapy, and other activities
• Communicate closely with the family and other healthcare providers to ensure the client is receiving the best care
• Manage household activities, such as laundry, cleaning, grocery shopping, and errands
• Provide emotional and social support, and assist with activities of daily living, including dressing, grooming, and toileting
• Develop and implement care plans, assist with mobility, and provide emotional support and comfort to clients
• High school diploma or GED equivalent
• Demonstrated ability to provide personal care, assist with activities of daily living, and perform household duties in accordance with the patient’s needs
• Ability to observe, recognize and report changes in the patient’s condition and needs
• Ability to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
• Ability to work in a variety of settings, including the patient’s home and other public/private settings
• Current CPR/First Aid certification
• Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
• Ability to develop and maintain positive relationships with clients and their families
• Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
• Excellent communication, organizational, problem-solving and interpersonal skills
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team