We are looking for an experienced and motivated CEO to join our team. The CEO will be responsible for leading the organization and setting the overall strategy and direction. To be successful in this role, the candidate must possess a growth mindset, excellent leadership skills and be able to hire and mentor a high performing team.The CEO will be responsible for determining the long-term goals of the organization and ensuring that all activities are aligned with the strategic objectives. The CEO must manage the annual budget, allocate resources and develop plans to increase revenue. The CEO will also lead negotiations with external partners, establish relationships with key stakeholders and represent the organization in discussions with potential investors.The successful candidate should also have excellent communication skills, be a proficient problem solver and have a proven track record of developing successful strategies and achieving impressive results.
• As a CEO at Rezi, responsible for leading the overall strategic direction and vision of the company
• Set long-term goals and objectives for the company and ensure that the team is working towards them in a timely and effective manner
• Develop and implement operational strategies to ensure efficient and effective use of resources
• Monitor and evaluate the progress of the business and make decisions on how to adjust and improve performance
• Manage financial resources and ensure the organization is meeting its goals with regards to budgeting, forecasting and cost control
• Present regular reports to the board of directors and other stakeholders
• Engage with customers, partners, investors, and other external stakeholders to promote the brand and build relationships
• Oversee hiring, training, and performance management of employees to ensure the organization is properly staffed, motivated and productive
• 10+ years of executive leadership experience.
• Proven track record of driving results and transforming organizations at scale.
• Proven experience in developing and executing successful business strategies.
• Experienced in developing and managing budgets, setting goals, monitoring performance and ensuring the company meets its financial objectives.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to influence and motivate a diverse range of stakeholders.
• Ability to think strategically and innovatively.
• Demonstrated success in developing and managing strong teams.
• Knowledge of best practices in corporate governance.
• Ability to think strategically, innovatively and collaboratively.
• Strong understanding of the competitive landscape and industry trends.