We are looking for an experienced Community Manager to join our team at Rezi. As a Community Manager, you will be responsible for developing, executing, and managing our social media strategy, as well as driving customer engagement and loyalty. To be successful in this role, you should have excellent communication and planning skills with a passion for the industry. You must also have experience with graphics and design to create engaging content.Your duties will include developing, executing, and monitoring our social media campaigns, curating content for our various platforms, responding to customer inquiries, and building relationships with our followers. You will also need to assess our performance and develop strategies to improve our reach, engagement, and brand loyalty. You should be highly organized and have experience with analytics tools to measure the success of our campaigns. Ultimately, you should be able to grow our customer base and ensure our brand is represented positively.
• As a Community Manager at Rezi, responsible for developing and executing strategies to build and maintain the Rezi brand’s presence in the online and offline communities
• Manage online conversations with customers and other stakeholders to ensure a positive reputation and brand identity
• Monitor community conversations, analyze trends, and identify opportunities to engage with key influencers
• Interact with customers, partners, and other stakeholders to build relationships and provide support
• Develop and execute campaigns to drive engagement, brand awareness, and user adoption
• Track, analyze, and report on key performance metrics to measure the success of community initiatives
• Create content and develop campaigns to increase the visibility of the Rezi brand on social media and other channels
• Work with internal teams to develop and implement community programs and initiatives
• 3+ years of experience in community management and/or customer service.
• Demonstrated ability to create and manage communities and customer relationships.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Demonstrated understanding of the principles of customer service, social media, and community engagement.
• Proven track record of developing and executing successful online community engagement strategies.
• Experience with customer service platforms and tools (e.g. Salesforce, Zendesk, Intercom, etc.).
• Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
• Knowledge of content management systems (CMS) and website analytics tools.
• Understanding of customer segmentation, customer experience, and customer journey mapping.
• Ability to work independently, think creatively, and be a self-starter.