We are looking for a Controller to join our Accounting team. The Controller will be responsible for the day-to-day financial operations of the company, as well as all aspects of financial reporting. The successful candidate should have a strong understanding of accounting principles, a high level of integrity, and the ability to handle confidential information with discretion. The Controller will be responsible for the accurate preparation of financial statements, reporting, and auditing. This individual will also be charged with the responsibility of managing the organization’s budget, ensuring that all transactions are properly recorded and reconciled, and ensuring compliance with all laws and regulations. The ideal candidate should possess excellent organizational and communication skills and be able to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
• As a Controller at Rezi, responsible for managing the financial operations of the organization and ensuring its financial security
• Develop and manage budgets, create financial reports, monitor investments, and evaluate financial performance
• Perform financial analysis to identify cost-saving opportunities and areas of improvement
• Prepare financial statements and reports and ensure accuracy and compliance with legal and GAAP regulations
• Prepare and analyze forecasting models and financial plans to support strategic initiatives
• Monitor and evaluate financial data to ensure accuracy and compliance with internal policies and external regulations
• Manage accounts receivable and accounts payable processes and ensure accuracy
• Coordinate with external auditors and tax advisors to ensure compliance with all applicable laws and regulations
• Lead the implementation of accounting systems, processes and policies to ensure accuracy and efficiency in financial reporting
• Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or related field.
• 5+ years of accounting experience.
• CPA or CMA certification preferred.
• Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
• Experience with financial regulations, reporting, and consolidations.
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
• Experience with ERP systems, such as Oracle, SAP, or Microsoft Dynamics.
• Ability to research and analyze financial data.
• Excellent communication and organizational skills.
• Ability to work independently and on a team.
• Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks accurately and within deadlines.
We are looking for an experienced Controller to join our team and oversee our internal accounting procedures. The ideal candidate is a highly organized and detail-oriented professional with excellent auditing, confidentiality, and reporting skills.In this role, you will develop and implement internal financial controls, monitor financial performance, and manage the accuracy of financial reporting. You will also be responsible for working with external auditors to ensure legal compliance and accuracy in all financial reports. The Controller will also ensure that the company adheres to all relevant local and federal laws and regulations. To be successful as a Controller, you should be able to think strategically and ensure that the company’s financials are always accurate and up to date.
• As a Controller at Rezi, responsible for overseeing the financial operations of the company
• Prepare accurate and timely financial statements, reports, and analyses to support the company’s decision making
• Develop and maintain financial control systems and procedures, internal controls, and compliance with GAAP
• Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local laws and regulations
• Oversee and manage the company’s accounting staff and operations
• Evaluate and recommend improvements to accounting processes and procedures
• Manage accounts payable and accounts receivable, including invoice processing and payment processing
• Develop budgets, forecasts, and cash flow projections
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with banking and financial institutions
• Manage the company’s payroll systems and ensure accurate and timely payroll processing
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field and a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience• Certified Public Accountant (CPA) and/or Chartered Accountant (CA) designation• Expert knowledge of accounting principles (GAAP) and financial reporting• Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements, and projections• Proven record of customer service and problem solving• Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills• Advanced proficiency in MS Office, QuickBooks, and other accounting software• Detail-oriented and organized with the ability to handle multiple concurrent projects and competing priorities• Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment• Strong leadership and supervisory skills