We are looking for a Controller to join our Accounting team. The Controller will be responsible for the day-to-day financial operations of the company, as well as all aspects of financial reporting. The successful candidate should have a strong understanding of accounting principles, a high level of integrity, and the ability to handle confidential information with discretion. The Controller will be responsible for the accurate preparation of financial statements, reporting, and auditing. This individual will also be charged with the responsibility of managing the organization’s budget, ensuring that all transactions are properly recorded and reconciled, and ensuring compliance with all laws and regulations. The ideal candidate should possess excellent organizational and communication skills and be able to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
• As a Controller at Rezi, responsible for managing the financial operations of the organization and ensuring its financial security
• Develop and manage budgets, create financial reports, monitor investments, and evaluate financial performance
• Perform financial analysis to identify cost-saving opportunities and areas of improvement
• Prepare financial statements and reports and ensure accuracy and compliance with legal and GAAP regulations
• Prepare and analyze forecasting models and financial plans to support strategic initiatives
• Monitor and evaluate financial data to ensure accuracy and compliance with internal policies and external regulations
• Manage accounts receivable and accounts payable processes and ensure accuracy
• Coordinate with external auditors and tax advisors to ensure compliance with all applicable laws and regulations
• Lead the implementation of accounting systems, processes and policies to ensure accuracy and efficiency in financial reporting
• Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or related field.
• 5+ years of accounting experience.
• CPA or CMA certification preferred.
• Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
• Experience with financial regulations, reporting, and consolidations.
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
• Experience with ERP systems, such as Oracle, SAP, or Microsoft Dynamics.
• Ability to research and analyze financial data.
• Excellent communication and organizational skills.
• Ability to work independently and on a team.
• Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks accurately and within deadlines.