We are looking for a Customer Service Representative to join our team at Rezi. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and customer service skills, with experience in Point of Sale (POS) systems, Data Entry, and making sales calls. The successful candidate will be responsible for answering customer inquiries, managing customer relationships, and providing technical assistance. You will also be responsible for processing customer orders, updating customer accounts, and identifying opportunities to increase customer satisfaction.You should be comfortable working with a variety of software and have a high level of accuracy in data entry. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are essential to ensure customers have a positive experience. Ultimately, you will be responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty.
• As a Customer Service representative at Rezi, responsible for providing excellent customer service to our customers in a timely and efficient manner
• Answer customer inquiries via phone, email, and online chat
• Troubleshoot customer issues and provide timely solutions
• Maintain customer records in the CRM system
• Liaise with internal teams to resolve customer inquiries and complaints
• Develop and maintain a thorough knowledge of all Rezi products and services
• Provide recommendations to customers on how to best utilize Rezi products and services
• Assist in developing customer service processes and procedures for the team
• Ensure customer satisfaction by providing timely and accurate responses to customer inquiries and feedback
• 5+ years of experience providing customer service in a fast-paced environment.
• Proven track record of excellent customer service and the ability to resolve customer issues and complaints quickly and effectively.
• Ability to effectively and efficiently manage customer inquiries, requests, and feedback.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with customers.
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and other customer service software programs.
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
• Knowledgeable and comfortable working with a variety of customer service tools, systems and processes.
• Willingness to go the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction.