We are looking for a motivated and experienced Dental Hygienist to join our team at Rezi. As a Dental Hygienist, you will be responsible for providing comprehensive oral care to our patients and helping them to maintain excellent oral health. Your duties will include patient counseling, taking X-rays, performing dental assessments, cleaning and polishing teeth, and performing other preventive dental services. You will also provide education and advice to patients on topics such as brushing and flossing techniques and the importance of regular dental checkups. To succeed in this role, you should have excellent patient care skills, knowledge of dental health and hygiene, and be able to build trust with patients.
• As a Dental Hygienist at Rezi, responsible for providing quality patient care and excellent customer service
• Perform dental cleanings, remove calculus and stains, apply sealants and fluoride, take dental impressions and radiographs, and apply topical anesthetics
• Educate patients on proper dental hygiene techniques and preventive care, as well as provide nutritional counseling
• Maintain accurate patient records, including medical and dental histories, and other patient data
• Prepare and maintain dental instruments, materials and equipment, and keep up to date with the latest developments in the field
• Assist the dentist with various dental procedures, such as preparing patients for dental treatment, performing oral exams, and taking dental x-rays
• Ensure a safe and comfortable patient experience, by providing excellent customer service, and adhering to regulations and safety protocols
•Minimum of an Associate’s Degree in Dental Hygiene
•Current certification as a Registered Dental Hygienist
•At least 2 years of experience as a dental hygienist
•Knowledge of infection control and OSHA regulations
•Proficiency in dental software and digital radiography
•Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
•Attention to detail and accuracy
•Ability to work independently and as part of a team
•Strong organizational and time management skills
•Ability to build rapport with patients
We are looking for an experienced Dental Hygienist to join our team at Rezi. The ideal candidate will have strong technical skills and the ability to provide compassionate patient care. Dental Hygienist responsibilities include providing preventive dental services, such as cleaning teeth, taking and interpreting X-rays, and educating patients about oral hygiene. You should also be able to assess dental needs and provide guidance to patients on proper oral hygiene. To be successful in this role, you should have excellent interpersonal skills, an eye for detail and strong knowledge of dental health best practices. Ultimately, you will help ensure our patients receive the highest quality of dental care.
• As a Dental Hygienist at Rezi, responsible for providing patient dental care by cleaning teeth, taking and developing x-rays, and performing other duties related to dental hygiene
• Examine teeth and gums for signs of disease, decay, or other conditions and make recommendations for treatment
• Assess patient oral health and make recommendations for preventive care
• Educate patients on proper oral hygiene practices, including brushing and flossing techniques
• Clean and polish teeth, using scaling and prophylaxis instruments, and ultrasonic and hand instruments
• Take and develop dental x-rays• Provide preventive dental care such as fluoride treatments and sealants
• Keep accurate patient records, including recording treatment plans and patient progress notes
• Valid state dental hygienist license in good standing.
• 2+ years of dental hygienist experience.
• Proficiency in dental x-rays, assessments, and patient education.
• Knowledge of dental software, sterilization protocols, and safety procedures.
• Ability to work with a wide range of patients and provide quality care.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities.
• Ability to work as part of a team and independently.
• Ability to provide patient comfort and make appropriate referrals.