We are looking for a Dietary Aide to join our team at Rezi. The Dietary Aide will assist in the preparation, service, and clean up of meals served to residents, visitors, and staff in accordance with all applicable laws, regulations, and Rezi's established policies and procedures. The Dietary Aide will be responsible for setting up dining areas, preparing food items as instructed, and cleaning dining and kitchen areas. The successful candidate will have experience in food preparation and nutrition, as well as knowledge of food sanitation and safety standards. The ideal candidate will be organized and have excellent communication skills. Ultimately, the Dietary Aide will contribute to creating the highest standards of quality for our residents and guests.
• As a Dietary Aide at Rezi, responsible for assisting in the preparation, presentation, and serving of meals according to established portion control procedures
• Ensure food is prepared in accordance with all applicable health and safety regulations
• Ensure that the food is served in a timely manner and at the correct temperature
• Monitor and maintain food levels in all food storage areas, refrigerators, and freezers
• Ensure kitchen cleanliness, sanitation, and safety standards are maintained
• Assist with dishwashing, cleaning and sanitizing of work areas, equipment, and utensils
• Provide assistance in the delivery of food carts, trays and other equipment to residents
• Assist with the preparation of snacks for residents and guests
• Assist with the ordering and stocking of food supplies, as needed
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Experience working in a dietary setting, preferably in a long-term care facility.
• Ability to read and follow recipes accurately.
• Knowledge of nutrition and sanitary practices related to food service.
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to communicate effectively with other staff members.
• Skill in cooking and preparing meals according to instructions.
• Ability to follow instructions and safety guidelines.
• Knowledge of basic food safety and sanitation guidelines.
• Ability to maintain a clean and organized work space.
• Ability to be flexible and willing to take on additional tasks.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.