We are looking for an experienced ETL Developer to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a strong technical background with experience in data warehouses, data analysis and data integration. As an ETL Developer, you will be responsible for developing, testing, and implementing ETL processes and data mapping in order to ensure accurate data transfer and transformation. You will also be responsible for running and monitoring ETL tests, troubleshooting and resolving any errors in the data.To be successful in this role, you should possess a strong knowledge of SQL and be proficient in parameterization and scripting languages. The candidate should have strong problem-solving and analytical skills, as well as the ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment. Ultimately, you will ensure our data is accurate and up-to-date, helping us to make data-driven decisions.
• As an ETL Developer at Rezi, responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining the ETL processes for the data warehouse
• Develop and deploy data integration solutions for efficient and accurate data extraction, transformation, and loading from multiple sources
• Design and implement robust ETL processes to extract, transform and load data from disparate sources such as databases, flat files, web services, etc. into the data warehouse
• Analyze source data and determine appropriate data structures, data models and data mappings for data loading
• Design, code and test ETL processes, ensuring they meet performance, scalability and reliability requirements
• Develop and maintain documentation related to ETL processes, mappings, and data models
• Monitor ETL processes and analyze performance metrics to identify and resolve issues
• 3+ years of industry experience in ETL development
• Expertise in ETL tools such as Informatica, SSIS, Talend
• Experience in developing data pipelines using Python, Java, and/or other scripting/programming languages
• Ability to write complex SQL queries and stored procedures
• Good understanding of databases and data warehouses such as Oracle, SQL Server, and PostgreSQL
• Design, develop, test, and maintain the ETL processes
• Identify and resolve data quality issues
• Knowledge of data modeling techniques and dimensional modeling concepts
• Understand the business requirements and create the technical specifications documents
• Good understanding of software development lifecycle and Agile methodologies
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment
We are looking for an experienced ETL Developer to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing, testing, and implementing ETL processes. The ideal candidate will have experience with SQL querying, parameterization, and scripting language. As an ETL Developer at Rezi you will be responsible for extracting, transforming, and loading data from a variety of sources and systems. You will use your strong analytical skills to design and implement ETL processes for our data warehouse, ensuring that all data is processed in a timely and accurate manner. You will also be responsible for troubleshooting and resolving any issues related to ETL processes and data integration.Ultimately, you will ensure that our data is stored in an organized manner and is accessible by all applicable departments. You will also work to improve the efficiency of our ETL processes and optimize the use of our data warehouse.
• As an ETL Developer at Rezi, responsible for developing and implementing ETL frameworks, processes, and pipelines
• Building and maintaining data warehouses, data marts, and other databases used for analysis and reporting
• Designing and developing structured and unstructured data models to store data in data warehouses
• Designing and developing ETL processes and data pipelines to move data from source systems to data warehouses
• Coordinating with data teams and developers to define ETL requirements and data models
• Analyzing and optimizing data pipelines for performance and scalability
• Developing and maintaining scripts to automate ETL processes
• Identifying and troubleshooting ETL issues, data quality issues, and performance issues
• Validating and testing ETL processes and data pipelines to ensure accuracy and completeness of data
• 3+ years of experience in data modeling and ETL development.
• Proven experience with SQL and database development.
• Knowledge of T-SQL, stored procedures, and performance tuning.
• Experience with data warehouse design and data mining.
• Experience with ETL tools such as Informatica, Talend, and SSIS.
• Hands-on experience with Big Data technologies such as Hadoop, Hive, and NoSQL databases.
• Ability to analyze and troubleshoot complex data issues.
• Good understanding of data warehousing concepts and dimensional data modeling.
• Familiarity with data quality, data profiling, and data cleansing.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.