We are looking for an experienced Human Resources (HR) professional to join our team. The successful candidate should have an in-depth understanding of recruitment, onboarding, budgeting, and other Human Resource functions. You will be responsible for managing the HR office and coordinating with the other departments to ensure the smooth running of our business.Your duties will include developing and implementing HR policies, monitoring employee performance, conducting job interviews, ensuring compliance with labor laws, and managing the budget for HR-related activities. You should also be a strategic problem-solver and have excellent organizational skills. The ideal candidate should also be able to communicate effectively and possess a strong sense of empathy. Ultimately, you will ensure that our HR processes run smoothly and efficiently.
• As a Human Resources at Rezi, responsible for developing and executing plans that address the company’s talent needs
• Design and implement recruitment, onboarding, and retention initiatives for all employees
• Create, implement and measure the success of employee engagement initiatives
• Manage the full-cycle recruiting process, including sourcing, screening, interviewing and selecting candidates
• Develop and maintain relationships with external recruitment agencies and other partners
• Collaborate with other teams to ensure new hires are properly onboarded and integrated into the company culture
• Administer employee benefits and ensure compliance with local employment regulations
• Identify training and development needs and coordinate with the management team to provide training and development programs
• Manage employee records and maintain HR databases
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field.
• 5+ years of experience in HR or a related field.
• Demonstrated knowledge of applicable laws, regulations, and standards related to HR.
• Experience with HRIS systems, including data entry and maintaining employee records.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Proven problem-solving and analytical skills.
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook, Word, and Excel.
• Ability to provide exceptional customer service to internal and external customers.
• Knowledge of best practices in recruiting, onboarding, and employee development.
We are looking for a Human Resources expert to join our team at Rezi and handle all aspects of recruitment, onboarding, budgeting and payroll. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in managing human resources operations, from recruitment to budgeting. You should have an in-depth understanding of the recruitment process and be able to create and execute a recruitment plan. You should also have experience in onboarding and compliance to ensure all new hires are fully compliant with company policies and regulations. You must also have experience in budgeting and payroll and be able to manage, monitor and maintain budgets. You should also have excellent communication and interpersonal skills to ensure a harmonious working environment. Ultimately, you will ensure all HR processes are managed efficiently and effectively.
• As a Human Resource at Rezi, responsible for developing and executing human resources strategies in support of the overall business plan and strategic direction of the organization
• Establish and implement HR policies, procedures, and programs in the areas of recruitment, compensation and benefits, health and safety, and training and development
• Develop and manage the annual performance review process, analyze performance data to identify trends, and recommend solutions
• Conduct employee engagement surveys and provide guidance to managers on how to improve employee morale
• Manage the recruitment process, including job postings, screening, interviewing, and onboarding
• Administer employee benefits programs, including health and welfare plans, retirement plans, and other employee benefits
• Provide guidance and advice to managers and employees on various HR related issues, such as performance management, employee relations, and compensation and benefits
• Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field.
• 5+ years of experience in human resources management and administration.
• Knowledge of employment law and regulations.
• Ability to use HR software and MS Office Suite.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to prioritize tasks and work independently.
• Experience with new hire onboarding and orientation processes.
• Knowledge of recruitment and selection practices.
• Ability to administer benefit programs.
• Experience with performance management systems.
• Ability to analyze the effectiveness of HR programs.