We are looking for a talented Line Cook to join our kitchen staff. The successful candidate must be able to work quickly and accurately in a fast-paced environment. As a Line Cook, you will be responsible for preparing and cooking a variety of dishes, following recipes, and adhering to food safety and cleanliness standards. You must have excellent time management skills, be able to work independently as well as part of a team, and pay attention to detail. Your duties will include prepping ingredients, cooking menu items, cleaning and stocking the kitchen, and ensuring food safety and cleanliness standards are met. You will also be required to help with setting up buffets and other special events. If you have the relevant experience and qualifications, we would love to hear from you.
• As a Line Cook at Rezi, responsible for preparing ingredients for meals and cooking meals according to recipes
• Follow recipes and presentation specifications
• Operate kitchen equipment, such as fryers, ovens, grills, and small appliances
• Portion, arrange, and garnish food based on client orders
• Ensure quality of food and portion control
• Monitor stock of kitchen supplies and food
• Maintain a clean and orderly kitchen and work area
• Follow food safety and sanitation guidelines
• Assist in preparing for catering jobs and special events
• Assist in dishwashing as needed
• 2+ years of experience in a restaurant kitchen.
• Ability to take directions and follow recipes accurately.
• Excellent knife skills and knowledge of kitchen equipment.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to work with a team and show initiative.
• Knowledge of proper food handling and storage techniques.
• Ability to work in a standing position for long periods of time.
• Ability to lift and move heavy objects.
• Must be able to read and understand written instructions.
• Must have excellent communication and organizational skills.
• Must be punctual and reliable.