We are looking for an experienced and motivated Marketing Manager to join our fast-growing team. As the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for creating and executing the marketing strategy for our products and services. You will be responsible for leading the marketing team, managing budgets, and developing relationships with partners and vendors. To be successful in this role, you should have experience in market research, content marketing, and social media marketing. You should also have a strong understanding of our target market and be able to develop campaigns that reach them. Ultimately, you will ensure that our marketing efforts are effective in driving sales and increasing brand recognition.
• As a Marketing Manager at Rezi, responsible for developing and executing marketing strategies for the company and its products
• Lead the development of integrated marketing plans that include online, offline, and partner activities
• Work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure marketing plans are in line with business objectives
• Track and analyze marketing campaign performance, provide insights and optimization recommendations
• Manage the execution of marketing campaigns and projects, including budgeting, production, creative development, and execution
• Analyze customer segmentation and insights to inform marketing strategies and campaigns
• Develop and manage relationships with key partners to maximize marketing opportunities
• Collaborate with external agencies and vendors to develop and execute integrated campaigns
• 5+ years of marketing experience, with a proven track record of success in developing and executing successful campaigns.
• Ability to develop and execute a holistic B2B marketing strategy, including content marketing, digital, email, and social media campaigns.
• Proven success in leveraging data and analytics to optimize campaigns and measure success.
• Experience in developing and managing budgets.
• Experience managing vendors, partners, and agencies.
• Excellent communication, project management, and organizational skills.
• Experience working in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
• Ability to think strategically and execute tactically.
• Ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
We are searching for an experienced and creative Marketing Manager to join our growing team at Rezi. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing marketing strategies that align with our business objectives. You should have a strong understanding of market research, content marketing, and social media marketing. You will also be responsible for overseeing advertising campaigns and ensuring they meet our budget and goals. Additionally, you will be in charge of analyzing market trends and customer feedback to identify potential opportunities and improve existing products and services. Ultimately, you will help our company become more visible and attractive to potential clients.
• As a Marketing Manager at Rezi, responsible for developing, implementing, and executing marketing plans and campaigns that support the overall business objectives
• Analyze customer data to better understand customer needs and preferences, and develop targeted campaigns that meet those needs
• Manage the day-to-day operations of the marketing team, including budgeting, assigning tasks, setting deadlines, and ensuring that projects are completed according to schedule
• Develop and maintain relationships with vendors, media, and influencers to increase brand awareness and reach potential customers
• Monitor and analyze performance of campaigns and optimize accordingly to maximize ROI
• Manage the development and deployment of marketing materials, including website content, email campaigns, digital advertising, and social media posts
• Monitor industry trends and adjust marketing strategies to stay ahead of the competition
• 5+ years of experience in marketing, communications and/or brand management
• Proven track record of developing and executing successful marketing campaigns to drive brand awareness and customer acquisition
• Demonstrated ability to analyze data, draw insights and translate into actionable marketing plans
• Ability to develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders and partners
• Proven ability to create content, write copy and design for digital platforms
• Experienced in developing and executing digital campaigns
• Strong knowledge of social media platforms, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn
• Experienced in the use of customer analytics to drive customer segmentation and personalization
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to articulate complex ideas in simple terms