We are looking for a Material Handler to join our team. You will be responsible for loading, unloading, and delivering materials to customers, vendors and other locations as required. The ideal candidate for this role should have experience with trucking, auto delivery, refrigeration and other material handling equipment. You should also have a valid driver’s license and be able to lift and move heavy objects. Your responsibilities will include loading and unloading materials from trucks and other vehicles, storing materials in the warehouse, and delivering materials to customers. You should also be able to troubleshoot any problems that arise during the delivery process. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is organized, detail-oriented, and able to work independently and as part of a team.
• As a Material Handler at Rezi, responsible for managing inventory and materials in a safe, efficient and organized manner
• Receive, unload, store, and move materials, supplies and equipment to designated areas
• Operate material handling equipment (forklift, pallet jacks, etc.)
• Store goods in designated warehouse location and keep accurate records
• Ensure accurate picking and packing of goods in accordance with customer requirements
• Load and unload trucks as needed
• Inspect goods for damages and ensure all goods are labeled accurately
• Ensure timely delivery of materials to designated areas
• Participate in physical inventories and cycle counts
• Maintain a clean and safe work environment
• 1-3 years of experience working in a materials handling role in a warehouse or production setting.
• Knowledge of material handling equipment, such as fork lifts, pallet jacks, and hand-held scanners.
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
• Familiarity with manufacturing and warehouse processes and procedures, including shipping, receiving, and inventory control.
• Ability to understand and follow verbal and written instructions.
• Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
• Knowledge of quality control procedures.
• Ability to work in a team environment.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.