We are looking for an experienced nuclear engineer to join our team at Rezi. As a nuclear engineer, you will be responsible for the safe and efficient operation of nuclear reactors, and the maintenance and upkeep of nuclear systems. This position requires strong technical and communication skills, as well as a thorough understanding of radiological, nuclear reactor, and security systems and regulations. You will be responsible for monitoring and controlling nuclear reactor systems, conducting experiments, performing maintenance on nuclear reactors, and testing and analyzing reactor performance. You must also be able to work effectively with teams to ensure safety and efficiency. To be successful in this role, you must possess a security clearance, a minimum of 5 years' experience in nuclear engineering, and strong problem-solving skills.
• As a Nuclear Engineer at Rezi, responsible for developing, constructing, and operating nuclear reactors, equipment and systems.
• Design and implement nuclear reactor components, such as fuel assemblies, control rods, and instrumentation and control systems.
• Design and analyze nuclear systems and components, such as a nuclear reactor, steam turbine, and other related systems.
• Develop strategies to safely and efficiently use nuclear materials, such as uranium and plutonium, in reactors and other applications.
• Develop and conduct tests to evaluate reactor performance and safety.
• Monitor and analyze the operation of a reactor to ensure safety and efficiency.
• Develop safety procedures and protocols related to the operation of nuclear reactors.
• Develop safety guidelines for radiation protection and waste management.
• Analyze nuclear components and systems to identify design flaws and potential safety issues.
• Develop and implement plans for reactor decommissioning and shutdown.
• Bachelor’s degree in Nuclear Engineering or related field
• 5+ years of experience in nuclear engineering, reactor engineering or related field
• Expertise in nuclear safety, nuclear power plant operations, radiation safety, and radiation protection
• Experience in the development and implementation of nuclear safety and radiation protection programs
• Knowledge of nuclear power plant design and operation, radiation protection, and related regulations
• Comprehensive understanding of nuclear engineering principles, regulations, and standards
• Ability to troubleshoot operational issues and develop solutions to complex problems
• Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Proficiency with computer software and programs related to the field
We are looking for a Nuclear Engineer to join our team at Rezi. As a Nuclear Engineer, you will be responsible for designing, developing, and testing nuclear reactors and other nuclear components to ensure their safe and efficient operation. You will also be involved in the development and implementation of safety protocols, as well as radiation-related safety regulations. Additionally, you will be required to provide technical support and assistance to other departments at Rezi. To be successful in this role, you will need to have in-depth knowledge of radiological, nuclear reactor, and materials engineering. You will also need to have a current security clearance. Ultimately, you will be responsible for ensuring that all nuclear components are safe and efficient.
• As a Nuclear Engineer at Rezi, responsible for developing, designing and analyzing nuclear systems, components and processes
• Research, develop and test nuclear systems, components and processes to ensure safety, cost effectiveness and regulatory compliance
• Develop and analyze engineering designs, safety parameters and identify solutions to complex problems
• Develop computer models to simulate nuclear systems using physics principles to validate designs
• Develop and implement radiation protection procedures to ensure safe operation of nuclear systems
• Monitor and analyze nuclear system operations to identify areas of improvement and evaluate their effectiveness
• Prepare technical reports, documents and presentations to communicate results and progress
• Collaborate with other engineers and professionals on the design, implementation and maintenance of nuclear systems and components
• Bachelor's degree in Nuclear Engineering or a related field.
• 5+ years of experience in nuclear engineering, radiation protection, and/or nuclear safety.
• Demonstrated knowledge of nuclear physics, nuclear reactor design and operation, nuclear fuel cycle, radiation protection, nuclear safety, and radiation measurement.
• In-depth knowledge of radiological safety and radiation control regulations, industry codes, and standards.
• Experience in developing and implementing nuclear safety programs and plans.
• Ability to design, analyze, and evaluate complex engineering problems.
• Ability to read, interpret, and apply complex technical information.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.