We are recruiting for a Paraprofessional to provide support for students with special needs in the classroom. The ideal candidate for this role should have a passion for working with and caring for students with special needs and have experience working with Autism and instruction.The Paraprofessional will be responsible for providing instruction, behavior analysis, and support to students in the classroom. They will be responsible for helping the students develop their academic and social skills, as well as providing support to the teachers and other staff. In addition, they will be responsible for developing and implementing student behavior plans, and providing guidance and support to the students.The ideal candidate should have a degree in Education or a related field, as well as experience working with students with Autism, instruction, and behavior analysis. They should also have strong communication and interpersonal skills, as well as a commitment to providing exceptional service and care to the students.
• As a paraprofessional at Rezi, responsible for providing educational support to students with special needs, including those with physical, cognitive, emotional, and/or behavioral disabilities
• Assist teachers with planning, organizing, and implementing instruction, as well as providing individualized instruction to students
• Collaborate with teachers to develop and modify individualized education plans (IEPs)
• Monitor student performance and provide feedback to teachers, parents, and administrators
• Provide academic, social, and emotional support to students in the classroom or other learning settings
• Assist in the implementation of classroom management strategies, such as individual and group behavior modification
• Supervise and assist students with activities of daily living, such as eating, dressing, toileting, and personal hygiene
• Participate in team meetings and professional development activities to increase knowledge and understanding of strategies for working with students with special needs
• Perform other duties as assigned
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• 1+ years of experience working in a customer service or administrative role.
• Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to follow instructions, take initiative and work independently.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize effectively.
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office suite, including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Ability to work flexible hours and/or in a virtual environment.