We are looking for an experienced Patient Care Technician to provide quality care to our patients. As a Patient Care Technician, you will be responsible for assisting medical professionals with patient care, collecting samples, updating digital health records, and performing CPR. To be successful in this role, you should have excellent communication and organizational skills, as well as knowledge of medical terminology and the ability to work independently. You should also have experience with CPR and the ability to remain calm in urgent situations. Ultimately, you will help ensure our patients receive the highest level of medical care.
• As a Patient Care Technician at Rezi, responsible for providing patient care and assistance to medical professionals
• Assist patients with activities of daily living, including bathing, feeding, dressing, grooming and toileting
• Monitor vital signs, document patient information and provide patient education
• Collect specimens and perform simple laboratory tests
• Administer medication and treatments as directed by medical staff
• Maintain accurate and detailed patient records
• Provide assistance in the operating room, emergency department and other areas of the hospital
• Assist with the transport of patients and equipment
• Perform clerical duties such as scheduling appointments, filing and answering phones
• Previous experience as a patient care technician or related medical field.
• Ability to work with a diverse patient population.
• Knowledge of medical terminology, anatomy and physiology.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to take vital signs such as heart rate, blood pressure, temperature, etc.
• Ability to perform clinical tasks such as phlebotomy, EKG, and other basic clinical procedures.
• Knowledge of medical equipment and its use.
• Ability to document patient care and maintain patient records.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Ability to prioritize tasks for efficient workflow.
• Ability to carry out instructions accurately and in a timely manner.
• Ability to maintain a safe and clean environment.
• Ability to maintain patient confidentiality.
• Ability to work with electronic medical records.