We are looking for an experienced and organized Personal Assistant to help ensure smooth operation of the office and provide administrative support to the team. The Personal Assistant will be responsible for executing administrative tasks, such as scheduling and organizing meetings, managing calendars, and preparing documents. You will also be responsible for handling basic accounting duties and providing financial reports. To be successful in this role, you should have excellent communication skills and be able to multi-task and prioritize tasks effectively. You should also have a strong understanding of administrative support, accounting, and time management. Ultimately, you will help the team operate efficiently and provide excellent service to our clients.
• As a Personal Assistant at Rezi, responsible for providing personalized assistance and support to the executive team
• Schedule meetings and manage calendars, coordinate travel arrangements and reservations, and process expenses
• Act as a liaison between the executive team and internal/external stakeholders
• Monitor and respond to emails, phone calls, and other correspondence
• Assist in the preparation of presentations and other materials for meetings
• Maintain confidential information and records
• Develop and maintain relationships with vendors, customers, and other stakeholders
• Assist in researching and resolving complex inquiries and issues
• Create reports, spreadsheets, and other documents as needed
• 3+ years of relevant work experience as a personal assistant in a professional office setting.
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks, coordinate schedules and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Highly organized and detail-oriented with strong multitasking capabilities, able to prioritize and manage competing demands.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a strong ability to build and maintain relationships.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and other related software applications.
• Ability to exercise discretion when handling confidential information.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures.
• Ability to work effectively with all levels of management.
We are looking for an experienced and organized Personal Assistant to provide administrative support to the CEO and other members of the executive team. The successful candidate will maintain detailed records, manage daily schedules, and provide efficient support with a range of administrative tasks. The ideal candidate should be confident and able to take initiative, possess excellent organizational skills, and have a good understanding of accounting, time management and other administrative support tasks.To be successful in this role, you should have excellent communication skills, be able to multitask and prioritize efficiently, and possess strong knowledge of accounting and administrative support processes. The ability to work independently with minimal supervision is also essential. Ultimately, you will ensure the executive team can focus on their responsibilities by providing timely and accurate assistance.
• As a Personal Assistant at Rezi, responsible for providing administrative support to the executive team
• Prepare and manage correspondence, reports and documents
• Organize and coordinate meetings, events and travel arrangements
• Take dictation and minutes and accurately enter data
• Monitor and maintain executive’s calendar
• Liaise with internal and external contacts
• Handle requests and queries appropriately
• Carry out background research and present findings
• Produce documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations
• Devise and maintain office filing system
• Develop and carry out an efficient documentation and filing system
• Set up and maintain computer databases and manual filing systems
• Ability to manage complex scheduling and travel logistics
• Experience in administrative support and excellent organizational skills
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Experienced in creating and managing budgets
• Ability to prioritize tasks and manage multiple deadlines
• Proficient in MS Office Suite and other relevant software
• Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact effectively with stakeholders
• Proactive problem solver and excellent problem-solving skills
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team