We are looking for an experienced QA Engineer to join our team and help ensure the quality of our products. In this role, you will be responsible for planning, designing, and executing quality assurance tests to identify software issues and defects. You will also be responsible for analyzing and interpreting test data to determine the reliability of our software. To be successful in this role, you should have a strong understanding of software development lifecycles (SDLC), and experience with automation testing and debugging. Additionally, you should be an excellent critical thinker and problem-solver, with strong attention to detail and excellent communication and organizational skills.
• As a QA Engineer at Rezi, responsible for analyzing, designing, developing, and executing test plans and test cases for various software applications
• Develop and maintain automated test scripts for functional, end-to-end, and regression testing
• Design and execute manual and automated tests for web and mobile applications
• Analyze and document software issues and defects, and verify bug fixes
• Work with development and product teams to understand product features and requirements, and develop test plans and test cases accordingly
• Monitor and analyze test results and provide feedback to the product team
• Collaborate with other teams to ensure quality of the product
• Assist in the development and maintenance of test automation frameworks and test data management
• At least 3 years of software quality assurance experience.
• Experience in manual and automated testing (Selenium, Cucumber, etc.).
• Experience in developing, executing, and maintaining test plans and test cases.
• Experience in writing and executing SQL queries to test data integrity.
• Understanding of basic software development concepts, such as Object-Oriented Programming.
• Experience with source control systems like Git, Mercurial, etc.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt quickly to changes.
• Strong problem-solving, debugging, and troubleshooting skills.
• Excellent communication skills and ability to work collaboratively with other teams.
• Knowledge of test management tools, such as JIRA, TestRail, etc.