We are looking for an experienced QA Engineer to join our team and help ensure the quality of our products. In this role, you will be responsible for planning, designing, and executing quality assurance tests to identify software issues and defects. You will also be responsible for analyzing and interpreting test data to determine the reliability of our software. To be successful in this role, you should have a strong understanding of software development lifecycles (SDLC), and experience with automation testing and debugging. Additionally, you should be an excellent critical thinker and problem-solver, with strong attention to detail and excellent communication and organizational skills.
• As a QA Engineer at Rezi, responsible for analyzing, designing, developing, and executing test plans and test cases for various software applications
• Develop and maintain automated test scripts for functional, end-to-end, and regression testing
• Design and execute manual and automated tests for web and mobile applications
• Analyze and document software issues and defects, and verify bug fixes
• Work with development and product teams to understand product features and requirements, and develop test plans and test cases accordingly
• Monitor and analyze test results and provide feedback to the product team
• Collaborate with other teams to ensure quality of the product
• Assist in the development and maintenance of test automation frameworks and test data management
• At least 3 years of software quality assurance experience.
• Experience in manual and automated testing (Selenium, Cucumber, etc.).
• Experience in developing, executing, and maintaining test plans and test cases.
• Experience in writing and executing SQL queries to test data integrity.
• Understanding of basic software development concepts, such as Object-Oriented Programming.
• Experience with source control systems like Git, Mercurial, etc.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt quickly to changes.
• Strong problem-solving, debugging, and troubleshooting skills.
• Excellent communication skills and ability to work collaboratively with other teams.
• Knowledge of test management tools, such as JIRA, TestRail, etc.
We are looking for a QA Engineer to join our fast-paced and growing team. You will be responsible for developing, executing and maintaining tests to ensure the quality of our products. You should have a good understanding of SDLC, Automation Testing and Critical Thinking to ensure the quality of our products. You will be the point of contact for all QA related activities and will be responsible for developing and executing test cases, creating automated tests, and managing defect reports. You should have an eye for detail and be able to identify potential issues. You will also work with other teams to investigate and resolve any issues that you might encounter. Ultimately, you will ensure our products meet our high standards of quality before they are released.
• As a QA Engineer at Rezi, responsible for developing and executing manual and automated tests to ensure product quality• Analyze product requirements, design and develop test plans, cases and scripts
• Design, develop and execute automated tests, integrate automated tests in CI/CD pipelines
• Identify, document, and track defects and collaborate with development teams to diagnose and resolve problems
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the development process
• Monitor and report quality metrics, identify trends, and provide suggestions for improvement
• Manage test environment, tools and resources and ensure availability of test data
• Develop and maintain test automation framework and tools
• 5+ years of experience in software quality assurance, software testing, and software engineering
• Ability to write test plans, test cases, and automated test scripts
• Experience in manual and automated testing, including system integration and regression testing
• Experienced in developing and executing test plans and test cases for new software releases
• Knowledgeable in software development life cycle (SDLC) and software quality assurance processes
• Strong communication skills and the ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams
• Strong understanding of web applications, databases, and the ability to troubleshoot technical issues
• Experience with test automation frameworks and tools (e.g. Selenium, Postman)
• Familiarity with issue tracking systems (e.g. JIRA)