We are looking for a recruiter to join our human resources team at Rezi. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and time management skills, as well as strong decision-making and problem-solving skills. As a recruiter, you will be responsible for sourcing, screening, and interviewing potential candidates for our organization. You will also be tasked with developing and managing relationships with external recruiting partners and other organizations to ensure access to a diverse talent pool. Additionally, you will be responsible for building and updating job descriptions, creating job postings, and conducting reference checks. You will also be responsible for ensuring compliance with all applicable laws and regulations. Ultimately, you will be responsible for helping to build and maintain a talented and productive workforce.
• As a recruiter at Rezi, responsible for driving the recruitment strategy and process for assigned area(s) of the organization
• Lead the full-cycle recruiting process including sourcing, screening, interviewing, and closing candidates
• Develop and maintain relationships with hiring managers and key stakeholders to ensure recruiting needs are met
• Design and implement effective methods for identifying and sourcing talent, such as job postings, social media campaigns, and other recruiting initiatives
• Utilize market intelligence to identify and build relationships with potential candidates
• Evaluate and analyze applicant data to ensure best practices are being followed
• Participate in career fairs, college recruiting activities, and other recruiting events
• Develop and maintain relationships with universities, community organizations, and other external partners to build and maintain a talent pipeline
• 5+ years of professional experience in a full cycle recruiting role.
• Proven track record of success in a high-volume recruiting role.
• Strong understanding of the technology industry and current trends in the job market.
• Ability to quickly build relationships and establish trust with candidates.
• Strong communication, organization and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and Applicant Flow Management (AFM).
• Knowledge of labor laws and regulations.
• Ability to develop and execute recruitment strategies.