We are in search of a Registered Nurse with excellent patient care and assessment skills to join our team. As a Registered Nurse at Rezi, you will be responsible for assessing patient needs, developing care plans and providing direct nursing care for patients. You should be able to monitor patient health, administer medications and provide timely responses to patient inquiries and concerns. To be successful in this role, you should have experience providing nursing care, excellent patient assessment skills, as well as current CPR & BLS certification. You should be able to prioritize tasks efficiently, pay attention to detail, and collaborate with other healthcare professionals to enhance patient safety. Ultimately, you will ensure our patients receive the highest quality of care.
• As a Registered Nurse at Rezi, responsible for providing direct patient care, including assessment, diagnosis, interventions, and evaluation of patient care
• Collaborate with physicians and healthcare professionals to develop and implement patient care plans
• Educate patients and families about health maintenance and disease prevention
• Monitor and assess patient’s condition and progress, and record patient data
• Administer medications and treatments, including intravenous (IV) therapy, wound care, and injections
• Monitor vital signs and observe patients’ physical and emotional well-being
• Perform diagnostic tests, analyze results, and provide information to physicians
• Respond to emergency situations in a professional and timely manner
• Provide patient and family education regarding home health care and appropriate safety measures
• Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing from an accredited school of nursing.
• Current license as a Registered Nurse in the state of practice.
• At least 1 year of experience working in a clinical setting as a Registered Nurse.
• Ability to assess patient care needs and develop and implement nursing care plans.
• Knowledge of professional nursing principles and practices, including the administration of medications and treatments.
• Demonstrated ability to effectively assess, plan, implement, and evaluate patient care.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Ability to work with diverse patient populations.
• Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
• Ability to maintain patient confidentiality.
• Proficient in the use of computers, medical equipment, and necessary software.
We are looking for an experienced and compassionate Registered Nurse to join our team at Rezi. The ideal candidate should have a passion for providing quality patient care and possess excellent communication and organizational skills. As a Registered Nurse, you will be responsible for providing patient care and education, assessing patient health needs, developing and implementing nursing care plans, and documenting patient progress. You will also be responsible for monitoring patient vital signs, administering medications and treatments, and responding to medical emergencies. To be successful in this role, you should have a valid nursing license and expertise in patient assessment, CPR&BLS, and patient safety. Ultimately, you will ensure our patients receive the best possible care and support.
• As a Registered Nurse at Rezi, responsible for providing quality care to patients in a variety of clinical settings
• Assess patient’s condition, develop and implement nursing care plans and maintain patient records
• Monitor, record and report symptoms and changes in patient’s conditions
• Administer medications, treatments and therapies to patients
• Provide emotional and psychological support to patients and families
• Educate patients and their families on health maintenance and disease prevention
• Collaborate with other healthcare professionals to plan, implement and evaluate patient care plans
• Stay up-to-date on new medical treatments, procedures and technologies to ensure the highest quality of care is provided
• Must hold a valid nursing license for the state in which the nurse is employed.
• Have at least two years of experience in direct patient care as a Registered Nurse.
• Possess a Bachelor's degree in Nursing or a related field.
• Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to work both independently and collaboratively as part of a team.
• Be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices, procedures, and standards, as well as local, state, and federal laws.
• Have experience with electronic medical records and other computer applications.
• Be able to prioritize tasks and handle multiple tasks simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
• Have excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Be detail-oriented and able to problem solve.
• Possess the ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment.