We are in search of a Registered Nurse with excellent patient care and assessment skills to join our team. As a Registered Nurse at Rezi, you will be responsible for assessing patient needs, developing care plans and providing direct nursing care for patients. You should be able to monitor patient health, administer medications and provide timely responses to patient inquiries and concerns. To be successful in this role, you should have experience providing nursing care, excellent patient assessment skills, as well as current CPR & BLS certification. You should be able to prioritize tasks efficiently, pay attention to detail, and collaborate with other healthcare professionals to enhance patient safety. Ultimately, you will ensure our patients receive the highest quality of care.
• As a Registered Nurse at Rezi, responsible for providing direct patient care, including assessment, diagnosis, interventions, and evaluation of patient care
• Collaborate with physicians and healthcare professionals to develop and implement patient care plans
• Educate patients and families about health maintenance and disease prevention
• Monitor and assess patient’s condition and progress, and record patient data
• Administer medications and treatments, including intravenous (IV) therapy, wound care, and injections
• Monitor vital signs and observe patients’ physical and emotional well-being
• Perform diagnostic tests, analyze results, and provide information to physicians
• Respond to emergency situations in a professional and timely manner
• Provide patient and family education regarding home health care and appropriate safety measures
• Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing from an accredited school of nursing.
• Current license as a Registered Nurse in the state of practice.
• At least 1 year of experience working in a clinical setting as a Registered Nurse.
• Ability to assess patient care needs and develop and implement nursing care plans.
• Knowledge of professional nursing principles and practices, including the administration of medications and treatments.
• Demonstrated ability to effectively assess, plan, implement, and evaluate patient care.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Ability to work with diverse patient populations.
• Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
• Ability to maintain patient confidentiality.
• Proficient in the use of computers, medical equipment, and necessary software.