We are looking for a Retail Sales Associate who is an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join our team. The Retail Sales Associate will be responsible for providing excellent customer service, monitoring store operations and promoting our products to maximize sales. The main responsibilities of a Retail Sales Associate include assisting customers with product selection, preparing merchandise for display, stocking shelves, maintaining cleanliness of the store, and processing shipments. To be successful as a Retail Sales Associate, you should possess excellent communication and customer service skills, be knowledgeable about our product offerings, and have a passion for sales and operations. Additionally, you should have a strong understanding of shipping and accepted payment methods. If you think you have what it takes to succeed in this role, we look forward to hearing from you.
• As a Retail Sales Associate at Rezi, responsible for providing excellent customer service to ensure customer satisfaction
• Greet customers and assess their needs in order to provide them with the right product
• Answer customers’ questions in a friendly manner, provide information about products, and suggest product alternatives when necessary
• Ensure shelves are fully stocked, and display items in an attractive way
• Keep track of customer preferences and make suggestions accordingly
• Process payments quickly and accurately, and maintain receipts and invoices
• Monitor inventory levels and ensure that items are in stock
• Manage customer complaints professionally and provide solutions to ensure customer satisfaction
• Provide advice on how to best use products and services
• 2+ years of retail sales experience in a customer-facing role.
• Excellent customer service and communication skills.
• Ability to understand customer needs and provide relevant product information.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Ability to stand for extended periods of time and lift up to 50 lbs.
• Basic computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
• Ability to use a point of sale (POS) system.
• Knowledge of retail sales principles and customer service practices.
• Ability to work flexible hours, including nights and weekends.
• Knowledge of inventory management and loss prevention.
• High school diploma or equivalent.