We are seeking a Sales Associate to join our team at Google and provide excellent customer service. You will be responsible for greeting customers, assisting them in finding the right product, responding to inquiries and resolving any customer concerns. Additionally, you will be expected to restock shelves, maintain order in the store, run cash registers and complete daily reports.To be successful in this role, you should have excellent communication and customer service skills and be comfortable with POS systems. You should also be able to work in a fast-paced environment and handle customer inquiries quickly and professionally. Ultimately, you will ensure all customers leave the store happy and satisfied.
• As a Sales Associate at Google, responsible for developing and executing sales strategies to grow revenue and market share
• Monitor competitor activities and identify opportunities to differentiate Google products and services
• Manage customer relationships, build long-term relationships with key decision makers, and serve as a trusted advisor to customers
• Utilize customer feedback and sales trends to develop strategies to increase sales
• Develop and deliver presentations to prospective customers
• Prepare sales reports and analysis to track progress and identify areas of opportunity
• Negotiate contract terms and pricing with customers
• Utilize CRM tools to manage customer contacts and sales pipeline
• At least 1-2 years of experience in sales, customer service, or related field.
• Demonstrated ability to close sales and meet or exceed sales objectives.
• Solid understanding of customer service principles and practices.
• Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to build strong customer relationships and provide excellent customer service.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
• Knowledge of modern sales techniques and best practices.