We are looking for an experienced Sales Engineer to join our growing team. The successful candidate will serve as the technical expert in sales activities, and will be tasked with providing customer support for our products and services. The Sales Engineer will be responsible for understanding the customer's needs, demonstrating how our products can meet those needs, and providing technical training to customers.The ideal candidate should have prior experience in sales engineering, as well as a strong understanding of AutoCAD and manufacturing processes. They should be knowledgeable in product and industry standards, and have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.The Sales Engineer will be expected to develop quotes and proposals, and provide technical support to customers throughout the sales process. They should be able to troubleshoot customer problems and provide technical advice to customers. The Sales Engineer should be able to work independently and in a team environment, and have the ability to work on multiple projects and prioritize tasks.
• As a Sales Engineer at Rezi, responsible for understanding and demonstrating complex products to customers
• Deliver product presentations, product demonstrations, and technical sales support to all levels of customers
• Establish and maintain relationships with customers and prospects, addressing technical and business requirements
• Engage in and contribute to the sales process to ensure customer requirements are met
• Develop and provide technical training to customers and internal teams on product features and functionality
• Analyze customer requirements, suggest solutions and come up with technical solutions for customer specific requirements
• Effectively communicate customer requirements and feedback to product and engineering teams
• Identify and prioritize product enhancements and features from customer feedback
• 5+ years of technical sales engineering experience in a software engineering or related field.
• Proven ability to understand customer needs and create solutions to meet them.
• Excellent negotiating, problem-solving and customer service skills.
• Ability to quickly comprehend and leverage customer pain points for sales.
• Deep understanding of software architecture, engineering and development processes.
• Strong technical aptitude, with the ability to build relationships with technical decision makers.
• Proven track record of success in driving sales and customer satisfaction.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
• Ability to travel as needed.