We are looking for an experienced Social Worker to join the team at Rezi. The successful candidate will have a passion for helping people in need, excellent communication skills and experience in Social work, Crisis Intervention and Case Management. The Social Worker will be responsible for providing support and guidance to individuals and families in need. You will assess the needs of the client, develop and implement a plan of care, and monitor the progress of the client. You will provide crisis intervention and support to clients, and will work collaboratively with community resources and other helping professionals to ensure a comprehensive approach to the client’s care. You will also be responsible for maintaining accurate records and documentation of client progress. Ultimately, you will help clients cope with their current situation and plan for a successful future.
• As a Social Worker at Rezi, responsible for providing direct support to vulnerable individuals and their families
• Develop and implement individual and family plans to promote safety, stability, and independence
• Assist families in identifying resources and services available to support their needs
• Participate in court hearings to provide guidance and recommendations related to service plan
• Advocate for clients and provide them with the necessary skills and knowledge to become self-sufficient
• Collaborate with community resources to ensure appropriate service delivery
• Identify and assess risk factors in families and make appropriate referrals
• Monitor clients’ progress and provide follow-up services as needed
• Document all client interactions in a timely and thorough manner and maintain accurate case notes
• Develop and facilitate support groups and community education programs
• Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work, Psychology, or a related field.
• 2+ years of experience in a social work capacity.
• Must have excellent interpersonal, communication, and problem-solving skills.
• Must be able to work well with people from diverse backgrounds.
• Knowledge of social service regulations, laws, and programs.
• Ability to assess, diagnose, and treat emotional, mental, and behavioral issues.
• Must have the ability to develop and maintain positive relationships with clients.
• Must have the ability to write reports, case notes, and other documentation.
• Must have a valid driver's license and be willing to travel.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and other software.