We are seeking an experienced and passionate Sound Engineer to join our team. The successful applicant will be responsible for ensuring the delivery of high-quality audio and visual systems, as well as video production services, in line with our customer’s needs. Candidates must demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of audio systems, audio-visual technologies and video production techniques.The ideal candidate should be able to work independently and in a team environment, have excellent communication skills, be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.Responsibilities include setting up and operating audio and video systems, diagnosing and troubleshooting technical issues, recording and editing audio and video files, processing sound effects, and creating mixes. This is a highly technical role that requires exceptional attention to detail and the ability to work with a variety of sound equipment and software.
• As a Sound Engineer at Rezi, responsible for creating, designing, and mixing sound for a variety of projects
• Utilize advanced techniques and technologies to record, edit, and mix audio for film and television
• Set up and operate audio consoles, patch bays, and other related equipment for recording and mixing
• Analyze audio recording and mixing needs for various projects, and develop creative solutions for meeting them
• Design and program sound effects and Foley for various projects
• Work closely with producers and directors to ensure sound quality is consistent with their vision
• Monitor, evaluate, and adjust audio levels to create balanced audio mixes
• Maintain and update sound library, ensuring quality and accuracy of recordings
• Bachelor's degree in sound engineering or related field.
• 5+ years of experience in sound engineering.
• Knowledge of audio recording and processing techniques, sound design, and audio editing.
• Hands-on experience in audio engineering and sound mixing.
• Experience with various audio software and hardware tools.
• Ability to interpret and analyze music and audio.
• Solid understanding of acoustics.
• Excellent listening and problem-solving skills.
• Attention to detail and critical thinking.
• Ability to work well in a team environment.
We are looking for an experienced Sound Engineer to join our team at Rezi. As the Sound Engineer, you will be responsible for setting up, maintaining and operating audio systems, audio visual equipment and video production systems. You will also be in charge of creating sound setups for events and concerts, as well as troubleshooting any technical issues. To be successful in this role, you should have a good understanding of audio systems, audio visual equipment and video production systems. You should also have excellent problem solving and communication skills. The ideal candidate should also demonstrate knowledge of audio mixing and sound manipulation techniques. Ultimately, you will ensure our audio and video systems are running smoothly and efficiently in all events and concerts.
• As a Sound Engineer at Rezi, responsible for creating and editing sound for audio visual productions
• Record, mix and edit audio for videos, podcasts and other audio-visual projects
• Utilize sound engineering principles and techniques to achieve desired sound effects and quality
• Work with filmmakers, producers, and directors to ensure desired sound is achieved
• Design, create and maintain sound effects for film, television, radio and other audio-visual productions
• Work with software and hardware to achieve desired sounds and effects
• Assist with creating and mixing sound for live events
• Set up and operate sound mixing board for live and studio recordings
• Monitor sound levels to ensure quality recordings
• 5+ years of professional experience as a sound engineer.
• Strong technical understanding of sound design, audio engineering, and mixing.
• Expertise in the use of Pro Tools and other audio editing software.
• Ability to work with a wide range of audio formats (e.g., WAV, AIFF, MP3, etc.).
• Experience with microphone and sound recording equipment.
• Working knowledge of audio processing and effects (e.g., EQ, compression, reverb, etc.).
• Exceptional attention to detail and multitasking skills.
• Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
• Ability to work independently and take initiative.
• Ability to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure.