We are looking for an experienced System Administrator to join our team at Rezi. The System Administrator will be responsible for maintaining and supporting our network, software and hardware systems. The ideal candidate should have a broad knowledge of networking, cloud computing, automation and other IT systems. You should also be able to troubleshoot and resolve any system-related issues quickly and efficiently. You will be expected to keep our systems updated and secure, as well as provide technical support to our users. Additionally, the System Administrator will be responsible for developing and implementing new solutions and technologies. To be successful in this role, you should have strong problem-solving skills and excellent attention to detail.
• As a System Administrator at Rezi, responsible for managing server infrastructure and ensuring that systems are configured according to best practices
• Install, configure, and maintain servers and services, including Windows and Linux operating systems, networking, storage, and applications
• Monitor systems performance, utilization, and capacity and proactively plan for performance and scalability
• Troubleshoot system issues, investigate and generate solutions to ensure system availability, integrity, and security
• Develop and maintain system documentation and ensure that all systems remain in compliance with security and other standards
• Automate system administration tasks and develop scripts for system maintenance, backups, and provisioning
• Ensure data security compliance by developing and enforcing security policies, procedures, and standards
• 5+ years of experience in systems administration and/or system engineering
• Experience with Linux, Windows and Mac OS
• Expertise in cloud and virtualization technologies, such as AWS, Azure, VMware, etc.
• Excellent networking experience with IP, DNS, DHCP and other related protocols
• Proficiency in scripting and automation, including PowerShell, Bash, Python, etc.
• Understanding of the principles and best practices of system security and compliance
• Experience with container technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
• Knowledge of monitoring, logging, and analytics tools such as Zabbix, Splunk, Datadog, etc.
• Demonstrated troubleshooting and problem solving capabilities
• Ability to quickly absorb technical concepts and communicate them to a non-technical audience