We are looking for a Tableau Developer to join our Data Analytics team at Rezi. The ideal candidate should have a strong understanding of data comprehension, business intelligence, and data analytics. As a Tableau Developer, you will be responsible for creating and transforming data into meaningful visuals that enable decision-making. You will also be responsible for creating interactive dashboards, reports, and visualizations based on customer requirements. Additionally, you should be able to develop ETL processes to extract, transform and load data from various sources. You should have a solid understanding of SQL, Tableau, and other BI tools. The successful candidate must possess excellent communication and problem-solving skills and be able to work in a fast-paced environment. Ultimately, you will be responsible for helping the company make informed decisions based on your insights and data-driven visualizations.
• As a Tableau Developer at Rezi, responsible for building, maintaining, and optimizing Tableau dashboards, visualizations and reports
• Design and develop Tableau dashboards, visualizations and reports to meet the needs of business stakeholders
• Work with a wide variety of data sources and perform data analysis and data profiling
• Monitor data accuracy and integrity of reports and dashboards
• Utilize Tableau to develop complex visualizations and reports
• Troubleshoot, debug, and fix issues related to Tableau reports
• Develop and maintain data dictionaries, documentations and other technical artifacts
• Collaborate with other teams to build and maintain ETL processes and data models for Tableau reports
• 5+ years of experience with Tableau development, including data source integration, dashboard building, and visualization creation.
• Advanced knowledge of SQL, including complex query writing and optimization.
• Experience with ETL tools such as Informatica, Pentaho, or Talend.
• Proficient in data analysis and data wrangling.
• Ability to design and develop dashboards, reports, and visualizations that are both aesthetically pleasing and technically accurate.
• Ability to work and collaborate with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
• Excellent problem-solving skills and an aptitude for creative problem-solving.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.