• As a UI Developer at Rezi, responsible for transforming designs and wireframes into high quality code
• Develop and maintain user interface components and libraries
• Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
• Create and maintain software documentation
• Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent
• Troubleshoot and debug application code
• Implement security and data protection solutions
• Create and optimize reusable code and libraries for future use
• Utilize and integrate third-party APIs and libraries
• Perform ongoing refactoring of code, utilize visualization and debugging tools
• 5+ years of industry experience in UI development.
• Proven track record of designing and delivering highly interactive, responsive UI interfaces for web, mobile and desktop applications.
• In-depth knowledge of UI design principles, standards, and best practices.
• Experience with frameworks such as Angular, React, and Vue.
• Proficiency with design tools such as Photoshop and Sketch.
• Knowledge of version control systems such as Git.
• Understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and solutions.
• Ability to interpret customer requirements and turn them into intuitive user interfaces.
• Proactive and organized approach with attention to detail.
• As a UI Developer at Rezi, responsible for building responsive user interfaces and experiences
• Develop intuitive, modern, and cohesive UI components and features, and create re-usable components that can be used throughout the product
• Collaborate with other developers, product managers, and designers to ensure a high quality, consistent experience across products
• Create and maintain unit tests for UI components and features
• Design and build tools to improve the UI development process
• Troubleshoot and fix bugs in existing codebase
• Optimize webpages for maximum speed and scalability
• 5+ years of professional experience in designing and developing rich user interfaces for web and mobile applications.
• Proven ability to create clean, modern, and responsive user-interfaces.
• Experience in creating and maintaining reusable UI components and libraries.
• Knowledge of accessibility and internationalization standards.
• Experience with version control systems such as Git.
• Understanding of browser compatibility and performance issues.
• Ability to develop and troubleshoot cross-browser, cross-platform, and/or cross-device compatibility issues.
• Proven ability to work with designers and other developers to ensure a consistent look and feel with the application.