• As a UI Developer at Rezi, responsible for building responsive user interfaces and experiences
• Develop intuitive, modern, and cohesive UI components and features, and create re-usable components that can be used throughout the product
• Collaborate with other developers, product managers, and designers to ensure a high quality, consistent experience across products
• Create and maintain unit tests for UI components and features
• Design and build tools to improve the UI development process
• Troubleshoot and fix bugs in existing codebase
• Optimize webpages for maximum speed and scalability
• 5+ years of professional experience in designing and developing rich user interfaces for web and mobile applications.
• Proven ability to create clean, modern, and responsive user-interfaces.
• Experience in creating and maintaining reusable UI components and libraries.
• Knowledge of accessibility and internationalization standards.
• Experience with version control systems such as Git.
• Understanding of browser compatibility and performance issues.
• Ability to develop and troubleshoot cross-browser, cross-platform, and/or cross-device compatibility issues.
• Proven ability to work with designers and other developers to ensure a consistent look and feel with the application.