We are looking for an experienced UX Developer to join our team. As an UX Developer, you will be responsible for creating user-friendly, intuitive interfaces and experiences for our customers. You will be involved in the process from early-on in the development cycle, from Design Mapping to Prototyping and Visual Design. You should have a keen eye for detail, a passion for user experience and the ability to communicate your ideas clearly and effectively. You must also be able to collaborate with other developers and designers to ensure the product meets the user’s needs. The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 3 years of experience in UX development and a portfolio showcasing previous projects.
• As a UX Developer at Rezi, responsible for understanding and incorporating user feedback into the design and development of Rezi’s products
• Develop high-quality, cross-platform user experiences that are accessible, efficient and visually appealing
• Create wireframes, prototypes, and user interfaces that adhere to Rezi’s product design language and best practices
• Work closely with product managers, engineers and other stakeholders to ensure product features meet user needs
• Strive to keep up with the latest design trends and techniques, and share knowledge and insights with the team
• Develop, maintain and implement standards and guidelines for the design and development of Rezi’s products
• 5+ years of experience in UX development, including developing visual and interactive interfaces.
• Proven experience in UX design and development, including wireframing, prototyping, user research, user testing, and accessibility best practices.
• Experience with UI frameworks such as React, Angular, or Vue.
• Experience with interactive design tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, Invision, Figma, and Framer.
• Good understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and solutions.
• Ability to work with data visualizations and other interactive elements.
• Strong communication and collaboration skills.
• Ability to work independently with minimal guidance.